jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
how to pass first training for she hulk i keep visiting her and same thing over and over ask to pull off her bra or pants i keep choosing look away coz she gets mad at who cares any chance how to pass this?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
is natacha in the vr chair this entire update and can you fuck she hulk?
masturbate with different choices is all i gotten to, 3 choices for cam
Yes, Nat is stuck in the VR chair, and no, furthest you can get with She-Hulk is unlocking (but not doing) the camshow with Natsu.

Just because she's stuck in VR doesn't mean you can't have fun with her though.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
This game is pretty cash grindy if you're not editing saves... also you can only up date the tablet 2 for each category... that said, it's still a pretty solid game.

Looking forward to future releases

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Happiness is Obviously something one considers when masterbating.

-And this does bring a smile to my face.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
and something about she hulk? the cam show
First you need to ask Harley for a pass to Block A. After that you will speak with she-hulk when clicked on her room. You need give her Soda next time. Speak with Stark and he say you about Trust pills in soda. Next visit to She-hulk you need both of them and quest will start. Read the dialogues and you can see all!

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
First you need to ask Harley for a pass to Block A. After that you will speak with she-hulk when clicked on her room. You need give her Soda next time. Speak with Stark and he say you about Trust pills in soda. Next visit to She-hulk you need both of them and quest will start. Read the dialogues and you can see all!
there is only the first training avaliable?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
there is only the first training avaliable?
Of course not. You need finish the traininig. If you can not go to the next step in training, make her kick you out. After training here will be very much scenes with her. Ask the Rocket about his device, take it from Emma`s room and upgrade by Stark. You can upgrade She-hulk in your Cell`s secret room behind books, where you using the tablet!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, Nat is stuck in the VR chair, and no, furthest you can get with She-Hulk is unlocking (but not doing) the camshow with Natsu.

Just because she's stuck in VR doesn't mean you can't have fun with her though.
think ive done almost everything, doe not really feel it is worth playing untill more is added, everyone know the quote of "doing the same thing over and over expecting different results" and that is what i feel when playing this :p

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes