thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
To get More of Nats Past you need to put the Spy Cam in Frosts Room to get Blackmail Material to get more info....

To get past She Hulks Training You have to pick a body part and keep asking her to show you it Naked. Eventually she gets tired of you continually Asking and gives in. Or at least it did for me...
How do you unlock Frosts room? When I try to go back to her room, I only get the option to buy more wireless charges.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
keep talking to stark .. keep tweaking the tablet .. escape should be on the horizon .. keep in mind there are few characters Mc can sell face to face what ever he can purchase on the tablet and progression with them needs to happen ...

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, the last thing i did in this game was the fourth violation for black widow and harley made her suck my dick, now i don't know what to do, when i go to the boss she say "i don't have any to spare, kid", what do i do now?
p.s: i didn't even open new areas yet

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
To get More of Nats Past you need to put the Spy Cam in Frosts Room to get Blackmail Material to get more info....

To get past She Hulks Training You have to pick a body part and keep asking her to show you it Naked. Eventually she gets tired of you continually Asking and gives in. Or at least it did for me...
Whoa, how do you get to these other characters? It's like the game stopped for me after getting Nat in trouble (5 violations). I don't seem to get longer Invisibility notifications anymore. I'm at level 2 for most of the tablet upgrades. When invisible, the only thing i can do is get to the panel and go 2 screens left of that. Am I supposed to enter more areas while invisible? I have limited options for sex with Emma Frost (hand job), Natasha only gives me a BJ through Harley at night, Falcon wants nothing from me, and Huckster onlysells me lotion every 20 days or so. How do I advance to the next chapter of this game? Walkthrough please

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the first 6 pages of this thread .. with tips and hints ...

from Falron for rubber vagina, but I don't know what to do next.
I managed it. It takes a little bit though.

- Give Natasha a shiv when she asks for one.
- Selling to a certain number of people will let you meet Frost through Huckster.
- Buy all of Frost's enhancements by trading her coffee.
- She'll only give you the final enhancement if you can give Natasha another violation.
- Rat out Natasha having a shiv to Harley.
- Harley will reward you by having Natasha give you a blowjob. (And you can reply the scene every night)
- Now that she has four violations, you can convince Natasha to try to steal an enhancement. She'll get caught.
- The next time you're in the cafeteria you will see Natasha is in the Hole of Shame. You can even fuck her.
Talk to Falcon again the next day and you'll actually get the spoons and you also need to buy sand paper. You'll sharpen the spoon automatically at night.
You need invisibility serum to do that (available in tablet shop)
Nevermind, found it - you need to avoid upgrading Stark's knowledge, in case anyone was wondering why the "steal enhancement" didn't trigger for them.
Work three times on cleaning duty. The money needs to be in the bank account and not in hand.
need to atleast 4 or 5 times be invisible before you get a message that your invisibillity timer is extended. After that you can steal the keycard.
You need an screwdriver, then inspect the bookcase in your cell

Reactions: septacycell

unknow38

May 29, 2017
most serious thread, i have ever seen...no walk through or exchange how anyone got the event, only tip is talking to Stark.

However, Stark does not have much dialog in quests to actually guide player through like how you connect tablet to collar (Stark doesn't know sh1t!) and you can actually miss out some event while progress through story which some of them at current stage of the story can't activate until next update.

For example, I saw Nat anal scene (used unren) but I progressed the story too much Nat is now stuck in a chair (cannot be interact) and at the last stage of her past that this version has to offer (so I cannot see that scene). In addition, when you reach this stage without complete talk to Harley about she-hulk... well you are fucked because there no way for you to get out of the lab without clicking on Nat then the game will auto kick you out to menu, hope you have a save at which point you did not reach this stage.

If you rat someone out to Harley, you get her boob scene but you will never get her force Nat on you or you rat Nat out to her (random chances) but you will never get Harley boob scene. You only get rat out once and it just say "better not bother her twice in one night" even though you advance the day wtf...

Overall, quite terrible game... lost a lot content by doing event and making choice that is not impact full to the story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are 2-4 scopes for Mc in this game ::

1- survive ... by buying contraband, selling contraband, collaborating with Harley, collaborating with frost, getting favors and performing favors for people.

2-find out about other inmates -> through dialogue choices by exchanging favors and items with them <give Thor pan cakes>

3- clear your reputation of being a rat -> perform favors and interact with fellow inmates to try and make their stay more pleasurable ..

4- escape the prison ... by upgrading the tablet, upgrading stark, springing stark out of isolation ..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A few inquiries into the duplicity of Stark ...

He is a hologram and just a hologram. He needs MC out of general population and also Thor and Nat to spring him out of solitary. MC will get to Stark and spring him out at the cost of Nat and Thor which will play as decoys and bait for Harley to enable Stark his shenanigans.

This is Stark puppet master if you will => mind + money + resources = dominion over lesser inmates. Stark dominates them all and schemes and machinates the way SAW did .

Have a pleasant game => surviving stark machinations and getting some R&R with heroes!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so any actual sex with harley yet? so far ive got the flashing from ratting people out and the blowjob with natasha is that it?
don't think so, in my game mc is working in lab (not that he needs money after I got tired on grinding and cheated myself enuf money to last forever) and nothing from harley (maybe if mc makes breakthru on nat).

• Wow

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
you keep talking to Stark until you get a break through ... coax Nat and Thor to join you in ....
Then out of no where the game sticks you into the lab... that is pretty much it ...

After you get to the lab ... the game continues with different heroes in prison <hawkeye/racoon/shehulk>
But im in the lab I even gave stark this projector or sth and he gave me tablet. But I don't see any new people in prison, also I can't do anything with nat in lab :( I feel like im stuck

• Wow

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
1. Don't level up the tablet too high (more specifically, the Stark info on prison) or you lock yourself out of getting Nat her 5th strike and following anal scenes.
1b. Note, you can use console to set "nat_waiting_to_steal_another_enhancement = True" to cheat your way past this, if you don't want to rewind saves/start over.

2. Note that progressing the main story to the escape phase will lock yourself out of the Nat content as well.
2b. My suggestion to the dev would be to make the escape dependant upon having done that content, or be clear that once you go through with the escape you are locking yourself out of some content.

3. Once you get past the escape phase, there are a couple of things that are dependent upon each other.
3a. Stark needs Rocket's help.
3b. Rocket won't help you unless you get She-Hulk to show him her boobs. Consistently.
3c. She-Hulk obviously needs to be... altered, in order to be comfortable with this. Helping her with her lesbian problem is a way to get on her good side. Stark is helpful in this questline.
3d. Meanwhile, Falcon is pissed off that Thor+Nat is gone and will require you to do something for him with Emma.
3e. Also, Emma wants something from Rocket as well. Again, Rocket won't help unless you help him with his problem first.

4. Note that successfully progressing the Nat storyline to the end will end the game currently. You can always answer the final question "wrong" and it'll keep going.

Now, for my questions;

A. Is it possible to get the She-Hulk+Tatsu scene somehow? I've finished training, and the MC says he'll ask Tatsu for a good time, but I can't seem to progress it further. Have boosted Tatsu's boobs a few times already, can't seem to get anywhere. Never mind, I just had to do the full masturbation scene one more time in order to unlock the option with Tatsu.
B. I assume the Harley scenes in the lab are work-in-progress and it's not going anywhere yet?

Last edited:
  • Love

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after HQ and mc get access to Nat's mind HQ doesn't need mc in lab, only in vr room (still on my way to complete She-Hulk etc quests, those take time even with fully updated tablet (which brings up game's stupidness that unlimited upg points but can't up tablet past 2s)).

• Wow
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes