Nov 14, 2020
I am lost in Chapter 2 - I have deepthroated she hulk but Idk how to get oil. The dealer doesn't have an option for buying toys. also where do you get more of tatsus boob enhancement stuff - it is never available on store

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
Wait so this one is for episode 4 and 5 . For 1 - 3 i need to find game version v 0.3.2? And thats all or there is something more to fully enjoy this game?
Anyone have full walkthrough? I checked pinned one and there is only for 2 first episodes.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Wait so this one is for episode 4 and 5 . For 1 - 3 i need to find game version v 0.3.2? And thats all or there is something more to fully enjoy this game?
Anyone have full walkthrough? I checked pinned one and there is only for 2 first episodes.
In episode 4 and 5 there's a logbook in-game to help you advance.

EDIT: I should clarify that you only need the walkthrough in the OP for the 0.3 version. When you reach the end of the walkthrough you're v 0.4.

Oct 29, 2017
can someone give me the vision in which i can also play episodes 1-3, on win? i downloaded the last one, but the game starts at episode 4 or 5, but i want to experience the story from the beginning... it's not well regulated for newcomers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
I'm stuck in ep 5... can't do anything and other saves don't work. Can someone PLEASE share a full save of v0.5c ? Thank you !

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
only she-hulk.

start a new game since 0.5 isn't compatible with 0.4 saves.
My saves from 0.4 is working at 0.5. did you download saves from somewhere else or played 0.4 from the very beginning? send me your save 0.4.

You need to ask f95 admins why they delete 1-3 version for download. Btw you can download them from the dev patreon!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My saves from 0.4 is working at 0.5. did you download saves from somewhere else or played 0.4 from the very beginning? send me your save 0.4.
my own save and played 0.4 until didn't find anything to do and tips said continued later. didn't have to do tatsu's etc things again even when started from 0 (somewhat), just had to find new camgirls. save from 0.4 (no persistent since that is from 0.5 play.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I'm stuck in ep 5... can't do anything and other saves don't work. Can someone PLEASE share a full save of v0.5c ? Thank you !
right now you do not need add items at pocket slots. pocket does not work. you just need buy items or have it already

my own save and played 0.4 until didn't find anything to do and tips said continued later. didn't have to do tatsu's etc things again even when started from 0 (somewhat), just had to find new camgirls. save from 0.4 (no persistent since that is from 0.5 play.
I checked, everything works for me, everything works for my friend too!

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone post a walkthrough for the game. I'm just getting caught got behind with the updates, and having a hard time figuring out how to progress. And walkthrough usually are helpful for me. Also, how many females can the main character sleep with besides black widow. How many sex scenses are in the game now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough for the game. I'm just getting caught got behind with the updates, and having a hard time figuring out how to progress. And walkthrough usually are helpful for me. Also, how many females can the main character sleep with besides black widow. How many sex scenses are in the game now?
ingame (ch 4 onwards) has tips and on ch 1-3 needs to rely on guts and trial and error and talking with every1 if wt in op doesn't cover game.

Frankcosta04

May 6, 2020
Is there anything new to do in Chapter 5? Just helped out one character and increased
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then nothing else to do. Followed power girl but can't add anything in the pocket. Added the spoiler tag incase some people haven't played the new chapter.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes