cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anything new to do in Chapter 5? Just helped out one character and increased then nothing else to do. Followed power girl but can't add anything in the pocket.
hiring 2 webcam girls, buying soda for she-hulk, getting gym tickets, and with pg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just follow tips given and you'll figure it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok .. hold on a minute there ... keira nightly may be a plank, but she is a woman in every sense of the word.
Also ... liv tyler may be thin and frail, but she is sensual and such a sweetheart in so many ways.
So ... stop dissing on the little o nurse trying to strike a living in them dire dungeaon conditions of this game.

D

Deleted member 812790

Is it possible to play the Episodes before episode 4? Startonly gives the choice between 4, 5 and 6.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir_Shy

fishysnake

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone and Happy new year btw ^^ Anyone willing to share his persistent file with gallery unlocked ? Thanks !

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Is it possible to play the Episodes before episode 4? Startonly gives the choice between 4, 5 and 6.
Yea, i am also trying to find working links for the latest version with eps. 1-3, but all links are dead.... Can someone share NOPY link for latest version with eps. 1-3? :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read this thread .. you will then know ... here is our wonderful Abhai and Flash001 to the rescue:
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.3] [Skeep] (1 GB rar pc source)
223 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
221 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.4.6] compressed*

- Original Size: 850 MB

Compressed version for PC (336MB): MEGA - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.4.7] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 878 MB

Compressed version for Win (243 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
why can't i start from episode 1?

View attachment 940517
Can't download chapter/part 1 to 3 so I can learn the game? Hard pass
hey when i want to start a new game there only ep 4 and 5 where is 1?
where is episode 1-3? is their a seperate game ?
Wait so this one is for episode 4 and 5 . For 1 - 3 i need to find game version v 0.3.2? And thats all or there is something more to fully enjoy this game?
Anyone have full walkthrough? I checked pinned one and there is only for 2 first episodes.
can someone give me the vision in which i can also play episodes 1-3, on win? i downloaded the last one, but the game starts at episode 4 or 5, but i want to experience the story from the beginning... it's not well regulated for newcomers.
Um, I don't see where I can download 1 through 3,
Yea, i am also trying to find working links for the latest version with eps. 1-3, but all links are dead.... Can someone share NOPY link for latest version with eps. 1-3? :)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Yes, i saw that thread. :) But... 4.7 links are dead... or i don't need 4.7? v4.6 will also work?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4.6 has the 1-3 inside .. just start in a diff directory.
3.2 works 4 them early 1-3 episodes ... the 1st ark, until the big escape and even beyond ...

Yes, i saw that thread. :) But... 4.7 links are dead... or i don't need 4.7? v4.6 will also work?
Flash001 , crunch great provider ... you are missing these links ... you so fast they gone.
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.4.7] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 878 MB

Compressed version for Win (243 MB): - - - -

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
4.6 has the 1-3 inside .. just start in a diff directory.
3.2 works 4 them early 1-3 episodes ... the 1st ark, until the big escape and even beyond ...

Flash001 , crunch great provider ... you are missing these links ... you so fast they gone.
Ok, so i will only need 4.6 then. Awesome. :)

Heh, the links Flash001 put up for downloading v0.4.7 are all dead/broken, unfortunately. But, i have 0.4.6 compressed downloaded now. Will i loose much by not getting 0.4.7?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if 0.6 had anything new compared to 0.5c then it doesn't happen at gym (evening or night) or at cell or any other obvious place.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes