Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Did the Game got an overhaul or has the dev hired another artist overnight?
I could swear the Game looked different yesterday. xD

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
i'm quite sure non-compressed link was posted recently.
Last 10 pages all link to the same compressed games and the link for 4.6 on this page is also compressed. MEGA link for 4.8 on page 46 is dead.
What's a man gotta do for raw goodies

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Did the Game got an overhaul or has the dev hired another artist overnight?
I could swear the Game looked different yesterday. xD
Game looks like the current pictures a for a long while, but post didn't updated (I requested few pages ago actually). I am glad they are updated because new and old art are way too different. I am personally fan of old one tho.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. go to dev site and get it there ...
Last 10 pages all link to the same compressed games and the link for 4.6 on this page is also compressed. MEGA link for 4.8 on page 46 is dead.
What's a man gotta do for raw goodies
Bare your mind off all DAZ high hopes .. this is no Blender either ... just drawings painted over ... comics in motion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to advance after rocket and hero have masturbated on bathing harley? nothing has happened afterwards and it's been 2 weeks gametime.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
how to advance after rocket and hero have masturbated on bathing harley? nothing has happened afterwards and it's been 2 weeks gametime.
if I remember correctly, you need to go to Harley's room. ask the guard in the block

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if I remember correctly, you need to go to Harley's room. ask the guard in the block
well sure except no option to go there (went when got invitation but after that nada), only ross (sells inv potions, sodas and gym tickets, had only 1 fishing line apparently), falcon etc (nothing) and gym (strength and fighting skills maxed so waste of time). no sign of rocket since masturating on harley and can't click ventilation. can't go to her room since hero is missing something but what that something is no idea.

Reactions: slowman

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Did the artist for this change throughout the project, like, multiple times? I've been keeping an eye on the OP for when it's closer to completion, and the screenshots always look so different every couple of updates.

Edit: read a few pages back, seems like it only changed once quite a few updates ago, I think last screesonts I saw where 0.4, and these just struck me as very different, guess It's just me tho.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
well sure except no option to go there (went when got invitation but after that nada), only ross (sells inv potions, sodas and gym tickets, had only 1 fishing line apparently), falcon etc (nothing) and gym (strength and fighting skills maxed so waste of time). no sign of rocket since masturating on harley and can't click ventilation. can't go to her room since hero is missing something but what that something is no idea.
Try to click on the voice panel. I will check it too later again. Btw, do you have key from Harley`s room. You can take it from the fishing mini-game.

Did the artist for this change throughout the project, like, multiple times? I've been keeping an eye on the OP for when it's closer to completion, and the screenshots always look so different every couple of updates.

Edit: read a few pages back, seems like it only changed once quite a few updates ago, I think last screesonts I saw where 0.4, and these just struck me as very different, guess It's just me tho.
The same artist. He trying to draw normal arts. You don`t like arts from 0.4+ versions?

When is the Android update going to be released?
On the dev patreon is already released!

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Uhm, maybe I'm dumb or something but... where are the first three chapters? I select a new game but it says to choose between chapters 4 and 6... I wanna see from the begin thank you very much xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Try to click on the voice panel. I will check it too later again. Btw, do you have key from Harley`s room. You can take it from the fishing mini-game.
I do and when clicking Harley game says missing something and assuming it's that key since when hero and rocket visited when she was taking bath there was no any minigame (was apparently skipped due game giving renpy errors (posted on prev. page)), Rocket did mention something about key having only limited use before new was needed and that's it.

Uhm, maybe I'm dumb or something but... where are the first three chapters? I select a new game but it says to choose between chapters 4 and 6... I wanna see from the begin thank you very much xD
read prev. page or 2 and you'll find answer. you won't see game totally from beginning since game starts when hero is in prison already.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes