hentaidk

May 26, 2017
hmm anyone else get a trojan warning?

f-secure says it has one in the exe

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Hey after i talked to Dr. Strange about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i tried talk to Rocket to continue the Story but it only starts the minigame that i already finshed.

is that a bug?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
0.6 HAS NO COMPRESSED VERSION AS OF YET ... also dev knows of this buggy mess and will work on it:
......DEv talk:
JAN 9, 2021 AT 1:49 PM
Bugs in 0.6v

Hello everyone, I already know about some bugs in the game,
due to which the story does not go further.
Due to the fact that we previously fixed some bugs,
new ones appeared,
which we forgot to check due to the fact that everyone
went to the holidays, and I wanted to release the game
as soon as possible.
It's my fault.
Soon we will find all the errors and fix them.
Thanks!

P.S If you find any bugs, please let me know!
its a shame that there is no CG for this game so everyone will know if they got it? finished it? or missed something great :/
oh don't remember this looking like that, did the whole game get remade?
I'm stuck after starting chapter 4. I watch the intro, talk to Ross and then go back to the cell. Then I can't figure out how to proceed. I can't skip time and I tried interacting with all I could find.
The game starts on chapter 4 ? Where are the first 3 chapters ??
on different dl, read past 5-10 pages and you'll find link.
is there actualy bestiality in it, or furry stuff..
if not, someone should delete the Tag
Hey after i talked to Dr. Strange about
i tried talk to Rocket to continue the Story but it only starts the minigame that i already finshed.

is that a bug?
Here are some previous links to game this 2021 also:
Ok did my research, but the only working link i've found for previous episodes is a 4.6 compressed Mega link, guess i'll wait tomorrow because i destroyed my quota for the day :cry:

edit : neverming, used a VPN and it worked, for the lazy ones : Mega 4.6
Well .. go to dev site and get it there ...

Bare your mind off all DAZ high hopes .. this is no Blender either ... just drawings painted over ... comics in motion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because gurls have it easy .. everyone propositiones them ... how many guys do you know get picked up anywhere?
Why the hell can't we have a lesbian DC or Marvel game?
When you are looking 4 a challenge, making a gurl MC where anyone good looking
throws themselves at you is no challenge at all.

Also the overused pick up sexual aggression most bi gurls do in the locker is just disgusting.
How would you feel of some hunk coming on to you in the shower/locker/half or fully naked?
This kinds of scenarios are pure garbage for both gay and/or lesbian stories, yet are used all the time.
Even gurl devs use them like it is nothing, the woman in charge coming on to any gurls to do everything like it is implied.
That is disgusting to even conceive, yet this is what most game creators see about life and what games get gamed.

you can but there'll be always male involved, infinity crisis has bit lesbian content.
There are some, that gamer just has not found them yet or those are not interesting in any way/shape or form.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I seem to be a bit stuck on She-Hulks quest where it says to talk to the AI about her but its grey-ed out and cannot be clicked at all, also you cannot pick items in the bagpack even if you have them. Like harleu's key and the invisibility serum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to be a bit stuck on She-Hulks quest where it says to talk to the AI about her but its grey-ed out and cannot be clicked at all, also you cannot pick items in the bagpack even if you have them. Like harleu's key and the invisibility serum.
serum etc are autoused.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It still doesn't let me.
doesn't what? if you follow pg invisibility is autoused and if you want to train with she-hulk you lose soda automatically. as for key to harley's room no idea since game bugged for me when it was supposed to be gotten.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes