PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Hey has anybody else come across this, I'm on chapter 4 so I got the key from harley and I went through the portal in her room. I talked to Strange and then it says talk to rocket but it keeps brining up the key mini game.

Feb 12, 2018
Hey has anybody else come across this, I'm on chapter 4 so I got the key from harley and I went through the portal in her room. I talked to Strange and then it says talk to rocket but it keeps brining up the key mini game.

Had the same problem, went and messed with the save to bypass that. Here is the save, if you want...

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
To play the complete game do i have to download both version?, ( 0.3.2 - 0.6.3) or in the 0.6.3 it is the full game. I´ve already play the game when it had the old art style so im a bit confused.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
long time since i played this, the graphics seem to have changed, a lot :eek:
I think a still picture fuck with black widow(?) and watching she hulk use dildo on her self was the furthest you could go way back then.
Is there any good fuck animation scenes with she hulk or harlequin in newer version?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well can't play this update as the .exe file gets deleted by my windows 10 anti virus program..
It happens sometimes, though extremely rarely, for other games in here as well, but I don't know a way around it sadly enough :(

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Well can't play this update as the .exe file gets deleted by my windows 10 anti virus program..
It happens sometimes, though extremely rarely, for other games in here as well, but I don't know a way around it sadly enough
You can add an exclusion/exception in every antivirus that I'm aware of, just do a search for whatever one you're using to find out how. On the assumption that you believe you've got a false positive and want to run the program anyway.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
From one point some of dialogs are in Russian :/ I don't know what needs to be done. I think it's 6th chapter as I have previously skipped playing it.

Also there is error when talking with Harley in her room:
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ep6/ep6_start.rpy", line 681, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep6_start_now' is not defined

After that more dialogs in Russian, I buy Fishing Line but cannot reach anywhere when I can use it.

I have option to go again to Harley room but I don't have the key....

Those bugs are game breaking. Again :/

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes