Atlan

May 18, 2018
How do you give rocket the pill? there is no option at the table.. and i cant titfuck she-hulk

dundledorf

May 26, 2017
I'm playing the latest version, and on a new game, and I've got to the part where you use the key to get into Harley's room. First time there was nothing, second time there is a portal, but when I click on it nothing happens. Tried talking to Strange about it, but he doesn't say anything. Also tried going back until my key broke, and the same thing happens. Is this the end of the current version, or is this a bug?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I just started this because hey comics and sex awesome!

The pictures are pretty good, but one thing is driving me nuts the stupid warp when you open a backpack. It is annoying, it is loud, it is slow, just let me open the backpack to check the notebook to find out what I need to do. Or better yet not have the notebook locked in there.
Also not a fan that I can't put items in my pockets outside of my room.

Just seems slow and very grindy for not much and I'm at the very beginning, not sure I even want to continue to see what happens later.

LewdyBootyGoody

Oct 28, 2019
I just started this because hey comics and sex awesome!

The pictures are pretty good, but one thing is driving me nuts the stupid warp when you open a backpack. It is annoying, it is loud, it is slow, just let me open the backpack to check the notebook to find out what I need to do. Or better yet not have the notebook locked in there.
Also not a fan that I can't put items in my pockets outside of my room.

Just seems slow and very grindy for not much and I'm at the very beginning, not sure I even want to continue to see what happens later.
You can skip the backpack animation by going on to your tablet, click on the cog and it should have 2 boxes, one saying
powergirl with tatoo? and skip backpack animation? then just click on the skip backpack animation and there should be a tick inside the box meaning that u turned off the backpack animation

Vinicius123

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I'm having some trouble, if someone could help I would appreciate very much. I'm supposed to have Harley Quinn's room key on my inventory, but during my previous conversarsation with her it ocurred some kind of ren'py's error, and I don't have the key to visit her room.
Does someone know a way to bypass that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, I'm having some trouble, if someone could help I would appreciate very much. I'm supposed to have Harley Quinn's room key on my inventory, but during my previous conversarsation with her it ocurred some kind of ren'py's error, and I don't have the key to visit her room.
Does someone know a way to bypass that?
restart and try again on new version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
almost unplayable, renpy errors all the time (like 1st time entering harley's room and at beginning) and text changing to russiin and staying as so doesn't make game any easier since can't know what's wanted (tips help but still).

seems that game bugs even more, says can't open ventilation cause cara is in room no matter what day (night) it is so can't advance on story.

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
I got the fishing line from Ross.
I went to Harley's Room (This is the initial summon)
I gave the fishing line to Rocket.

Now I'm stuck. I don't have the key in my pockets to sneak.

1615227867895.png

1615228021831.png

1615228035387.png

1615228374429.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ding-dang!!

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
I'm playing the latest version, and on a new game, and I've got to the part where you use the key to get into Harley's room. First time there was nothing, second time there is a portal, but when I click on it nothing happens. Tried talking to Strange about it, but he doesn't say anything. Also tried going back until my key broke, and the same thing happens. Is this the end of the current version, or is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea for that roomie would need to go away but after drax and starlord had fun with her at gym she's been in room past 3 weeks (according to text box so apparently she has taken inv. serum). before funtime at gym she was regular visitor at gym at nighttime.

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks Illuminate for the quick response!

I'm in Harley's Room however it's empty. I'm clicking around in the couch/shelf section of the room and I find nothing. Harley is in the bathroom, however I cannot do anything because I don't have the phone equipped. I can't equip the phone in her room.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes