DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF with tatsu skills. already upgraded everything and still not completed. tried new game many times , but same quest not finished...
Someone can help me? How can i complete this quest? I can't complete this all 3 quests. with guards there is no talk about gym and i can't trigger power girls gym scenes no more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah the game is buggy alright((( Is there possibility you can share your saves? Just want to see scenes with stream girl.
sex (dick in pussy/ass) with tatsu is easy to get (sadly all are 1 timers) and don't have save at those times.

Reactions: DeMoS666

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hi. It seems I'm stuck at this part (showing in the print of the notepad). I keep following her, but nothing different happens, and it is note possible to ask any guard about the Gym. Anyone know what might be the problem?
Any case of broken save perhaps?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Other info:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi. It seems I'm stuck at this part (showing in the print of the notepad). I keep following her, but nothing different happens, and it is note possible to ask any guard about the Gym. Anyone know what might be the problem?
Any case of broken save perhaps?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1. guard and gym seems poorly done since mc finishes that before gets quest.
2. parker is idiot (heh) and can't be helped.
3. tatsu has only those few scenes (same as in prev. version).
4. cara gets dp (bj and pussyfuck) at gym and after that she doesn't seem to go there.
5. got screwdriver and unlocked ventilation?
6. game seems to stop after 4 and can't advance with rocket to via tunnels to steal harley's key and that way unlock her room for nightly visits.

Reactions: xfirstninx
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes