papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Had to quit too damm buggy nothing works in my pockets.

Had Tickets, Invisibility Potion, & Screwdriver never triggred ounce for me keeps telling me nothing in my pockets

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game still have some bugs about Notebook Quest.. they Mix Up and cant progress and Stuck with GYM Issues, or Bath at Night Issues... also Harley, Ross and Rocket new events are on Russian... even if i was playing the game on English... still have to check it and fix it for the new update, the game looks good and the new stage and events are interesting...but try to fix quest line bugs to be able to complete or follow them up as it should be.. also a improvement system for buy items like the previous chapters had it be usefull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
worth playing or should i wait until they fix the bugs
well............... 0.6 was bugged (getting harley's key wasn't possible for some due renpy errors) and 0.6.3 is even more bugged so next version 0.6.5 can be anything.

bubble56

Dec 22, 2019
tried 6.3 and am disappointed that I can't start over from the beginning, but also after finishing cara's route every new interaction is just in russian. plus, I can't buy the fishing rod after getting the line, and I can't get the key to go to harley's room.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Old saves don't work. Maybe you have bugs due to loading old saves? In 0.6.5, Russian will be removed completely, there was an error with the addition of another language.

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
1. guard and gym seems poorly done since mc finishes that before gets quest.
2. parker is idiot (heh) and can't be helped.
3. tatsu has only those few scenes (same as in prev. version).
4. cara gets dp (bj and pussyfuck) at gym and after that she doesn't seem to go there.
5. got screwdriver and unlocked ventilation?
6. game seems to stop after 4 and can't advance with rocket to via tunnels to steal harley's key and that way unlock her room for nightly visits.
Problem with old save. btw you can wait 0.6.5 and play in that version, she will be with additional content.

I got the gym scenes and before i had purchased any serums. I also got the peter parker blackmail before i had even seen her or equipped falcons phone
Old saves don't work!!!! At 0.6.3 it was fixed I think.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game lost the artist ... now is one man team until further news...
So im assuming chapter 1-3 its the art from the old and now gone artist right?

and the current 0.6.3 version its the art of someone new?
asking cuz i haven't touched this since december 25 lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Correct you are. gamer ... this be more than assumtion, even different game builds.
So im assuming chapter 1-3 its the art from the old and now gone artist right?

and the current 0.6.3 version its the art of someone new?
asking cuz i haven't touched this since december 25 lol

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Skeep
Version of the game: Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.6.3]

If you like the game please consider to support the .
Original Size Win/Linux: 1GB

Compressed Size:

Original Size Mac:1GB

Compressed Size Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyNot and Subyan
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes