DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.6.5] [Skeep] 1.38GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (165MB):

If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are going around in circles of hell inside the same prison,
a whole story would have you start smack right with that version you mentioned.
Are you suppose to start from the newest version or play the Ch1-3 first?
MC is having different experiences in the same prison compound.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
You are going around in circles of hell inside the same prison,
a whole story would have you start smack right with that version you mentioned.

MC is having different experiences in the same prison compound.
I'm still somewhat confused,but I'm guessing its okay to start with V 0.6.5, right? Not missing out on anything,right?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I'm still somewhat confused,but I'm guessing its okay to start with V 0.6.5, right? Not missing out on anything,right?
Yes. 0.6.5 does not depend on versions 1-3. Btw developer will add intro later where it will be told why he is in prison and what happened.

Reactions: jep3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you watched a classical sci fy flic with chris lambert?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is similar ... blackouts, nightmares, experiments MC has to endure, so you have ta get by any way you can.
please do not be alarmed, but heroes and vilains alike are raped/beaten/tortured/experimented on
Game experience starts either in a nightmare (episodes 1-3), either in a cell (4,5,6)
Happy prison gaming!

Last edited:
Reactions: jep3

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
How can I unlock gallery 38 - 42? I have everything else unlocked its just those 6 scenes that are giving me issues, including the two achievements with the cat and the vampire dude

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
How can I unlock gallery 38 - 42? I have everything else unlocked its just those 6 scenes that are giving me issues, including the two achievements with the cat and the vampire dude
yes for me too i have problems beacause its not written in the notepad

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
To unlock both achievements, you need to be bitten by a vampire 15 times in the toilet at night and pet a cat 7 times in the gym, and then go to the toilet at night, for the achievement you will be given a coin that can be found during the quest in the Batman house on the second floor. And then you'll figure it out.

PeterPerv

Dec 5, 2018
The game is broken for me, I am completely unable to follow Cara at night and there is no other way to progress. This is a new save as well, as to not cause any issues but, alas, an issue has arisen (quite the game breaking issue at that)

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes