desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yo, was the art always this amazing? I remember reading this overview, but I think it had different art back then.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Did they finally get a good artist to do all this game? before it seemed like a mess of different ones, some decent some bad

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so wtf is the deal with this game i need invisibility potion and gym tickits and soda BUT cant have 3 at once so wtf man?
more importantly wtf i got to give the bitch soda for when i can turn invisible ?

Last edited:
Reactions: stal1234

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
diff perks 4 diff tricks ...
soda 4 the other block with the babe, you will go by day visible ...
serum 4 the holding block by night exclusive to hack their console and get buyers ...

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Well can't play this update as the .exe file gets deleted by my windows 10 anti virus program..
It happens sometimes, though extremely rarely, for other games in here as well, but I don't know a way around it sadly enough :(
yeah it has happen a lot with ren'py games recently, the new version of the game engine seams to get falsely taged by anti virus, rly anoying that the situation hasn't been rezolved betwean thous companyes, so for now if you dowload any ren'py games that has been updated recently with the newer renpy version you will get this false flag 2/5 times, but ofc allways check what the problem is just in case

Reactions: DragonFire

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
what is with these lackluster updates? is it just me? I want more black widow and sex but the changelog just seems to be a whole lot of nothing?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
yeah it has happen a lot with ren'py games recently, the new version of the game engine seams to get falsely taged by anti virus, rly anoying that the situation hasn't been rezolved betwean thous companyes, so for now if you dowload any ren'py games that has been updated recently with the newer renpy version you will get this false flag 2/5 times, but ofc allways check what the problem is just in case
Thanks for the reply, yeah I know most of them are false positive but I'm not taking any chances, besides it appears this update has some issues by reading the other posts, so I'll just sit this one out, got plenty of other games to entertain myself with ;)

I use to find this game interesting though, so hope it soon gets back on track :)

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes