VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heroes United Season One [v0.9] [StrifeOfShadows]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i though gona play with Mc >? But Nonsense dont understand whats happening realy :LOL:
I love when first you meet Mc or Name it but here nothing just witnesing some strange fights :confused:

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Pretty good story. ^^ My only reproach (which was also a disappointment since I was eager to make choices in this world) is that : it more or less lets ou think it's a game. How it's presented on this site, I mean. But it's more like a comics with 3D graphics. Linear story, no choices. Not a game, simply a story.

Reactions: StrifeOfShadows

StrifeOfShadows

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty good story. ^^ My only reproach (which was also a disappointment since I was eager to make choices in this world) is that : it more or less lets ou think it's a game. How it's presented on this site, I mean. But it's more like a comics with 3D graphics. Linear story, no choices. Not a game, simply a story.
Yeah, you might have a point. I have to prep this story for more of a comic tag and the continuation that will actually have choices will be a game. My idea is to introduce the people to this universe and then put a player in it with his own choices and his own story. I just wanned to see people's reacton and thank you for being honest and forward! I take any criticism!

Reactions: Lucress

StrifeOfShadows

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2017
Bruh is this made in gmod lmao y
Don't have anything else to work on. If I find any generator, char creator and world creator in one that is captivating and fun to use, cheap most important I will invest in that. I would love to do a game that is pure original characters and story. Sadly I don't have the means for it

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Don't have anything else to work on. If I find any generator, char creator and world creator in one that is captivating and fun to use, cheap most important I will invest in that. I would love to do a game that is pure original characters and story. Sadly I don't have the means for it
honey select 2 just came out, you can probably find it on here.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if ya dont care about using copyrighted assets of various games chars, and want them to also be naked....

then go on full xnalara or sfm/sourcefilmmaker.

they both free, have shit tons of chars from all games, environments and all kind of stuff. they are both pretty easy to use, poses and all.

just... dont expect any patreon from that, or you'll get shut down very fast and very badly.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also just... hm hm

offtopic but...

you make video of summertime saga and you lock them behind patreon paywall ???

did you asked dark Cookie about that ? just curiosity.. if he say "no problem", i would gladly make that too :p

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
My first thought was that this was going to be a highly ambitious crossover that plays similar to SSBB's Adventure Mode.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes