VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heroes United Season One [v0.9] [StrifeOfShadows]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, you might have a point. I have to prep this story for more of a comic tag and the continuation that will actually have choices will be a game. My idea is to introduce the people to this universe and then put a player in it with his own choices and his own story. I just wanned to see people's reacton and thank you for being honest and forward! I take any criticism!
Oh, I see ! Well, I'll be following the story then, enjoying it as a comic... until I can make choices in it. Thank you for the precision ! :)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
No Aqua from Kingdom Hearts,Android 18 from Dragon Ball,Ginchiyo Tachibana from Samurai Warriors or Zhen Ji from Destiny Warriors?

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear DEV (author? i dont know) if you can read this, please consider the following:

dissclaimer: this are just some sugestion and I KNOW how hard they are to achieve.

music and sounds effects: you already are using all this characters, why not also use their music?
i heard some of the most marvelous sounds in many of this games and each one of them got so many options
to pick and bring them to your story. but tottally kick me out of the travel, to dont have some ambient sounds in the backround
or to hear the same song in loop, instead of change them depending of the scene, and make them flow with the story.

characters: i dont know all the characters that apear here. but i want to know them, even when the story just give me exactly what i need
to keep going, i want to know them. how about add a especial menu? like "CHARACTERS ORIGINS" or wich videogame they come from. you know a summary
that may be unlock characters while they apear in the story (or not, maybe just a big summary). somethings that helps to know
how they got here, and what attach those characters to this world.

tecnology/magic/gizmos,etc: this is actually a bunch of question... how do they work? they work the same? they are compatible with other things
in this universe? they are as powerfull as they were before? they can be used by others now? the characters are aware of this?
the same rules aplies to every one? the same advantages and disvantages aplies to everyone?
in this kind of media you have an advantage, you can use a special menu to explain many of this question...meyabe next to "characters origins"

consistency: in the story apear variuos things that you dont use.
EX: that truck, that sword, those giants liara´s bazoonkas, etc.
i love fanservice like any person below this post, but c´mon!
in another point. many characters act/die like bitches, i mean, im not an expert
on the girls of DOA but, why that ninja girl die without opose any fight?
did that noob-saibot let an unconsious smoke in the middle of a city full of nightmares?
i think nero was a more capable and the same goes to sheppard.
and the less we talk about the island, that is too small to even have some "social distance" but
you can kill a female shepard and no one bats an eye, the better.
please try to make the story to have some sense, MAKE IT FUN TO READ YES, but keep it "real".

again, i know this sugestions are not easy to get done, but i think they would greatly improve what you got here.
of curse this is just the humble opinion of a internet citizen, that i need the pull out from my chest.

i root for you, and i hope you get very far.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Heroes United Season One [v0.9] [StrifeOfShadows] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 947.61 MB
Original MAC Size: 930.38 MB

Compressed PC Size: 397.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 380.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: Phanex
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes