Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
As powerful as she is... She's just one human...
If I were to be an imperial strategist, I would plant spies and saboteurs to hinder her influence, while also gathering information about her weakness... And blessings of hero... And then there's also that one info that there are more than one hero...
Yeah i know she's just one human that also has blessing from spirits + blessing from goddess + lv 99 + equipement that pretty much makes her invulnerable in this world, if not for the fact that we weaken her as we progress the game.

Without her blessings she's much more beatable but depending on her lv and equipement, she's still tough.

For the other heroes, it depends. Because we know she can wreck the true hero from the empire so we have to see. But yeah if some heroes were to work together, Milla would be wrecked.

It's just to show how powerful she is, even if i fricking hate her x)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah i know she's just one human that also has blessing from spirits + blessing from goddess + lv 99 + equipement that pretty much makes her invulnerable in this world, if not for the fact that we weaken her as we progress the game.

Without her blessings she's much more beatable but depending on her lv and equipement, she's still tough.

For the other heroes, it depends. Because we know she can wreck the true hero from the empire so we have to see. But yeah if some heroes were to work together, Milla would be wrecked.

It's just to show how powerful she is, even if i fricking hate her x)
Yeah, I also fookin hate her... So much that I never touched the pure ending hahahaha
She's too broken to be honest... Just how did the spirits and the goddess choose the hero candidate? Are they blind or something?
Well... Thank goodness the prince got revived in the demon lord ending...

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I also fookin hate her... So much that I never touched the pure ending hahahaha
She's too broken to be honest... Just how did the spirits and the goddess choose the hero candidate? Are they blind or something?
Well... Thank goodness the prince got revived in the demon lord ending...
I think it is less that they are blind... and more she had the highest compatibility with the Hero power out of what was left.

It may also be that they saw the Prince's Spirit inside of her and gambled on him being able to do something about it. Which would be why none of the angels ever get told that the "hero" is slaughtering them and why she was never corrected to not go after the Three Curses by the Goddess. Such gambling does pay off in the Demon King ending: Milia gets knocked down several pegs and is a lot less greedy wanting sex and her brother's love more, the Demon King does get slain, and the True Hero the Goddess wanted is now back in control to lead the people to prosperity and peace with even the monsters becoming peaceful.

I went after the pure ending because that was how you get the clear gem which allowed me to unlock the CG room. I will need to do the pure ending again because the clear gem allows you to basically do whatever you want. It combines all the functionality you needed quest items and drugs and events to do.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

SukeKata

Mar 14, 2018
so i have collected 2 curses, the one from the auction and the one in that succubae tower, can someone tell me where the third one is?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The older brother did not even do anything. She came running into his room saying she was scared and wanted to stay with him so he said ok. She then proceeds to flash an evil grin and then screams, when the guards and king come running she proceeds to falsely accuse him and no one listens to him. He gets beheaded on the spot without so much a trial or investigation. She then proceeds to flash another evil smile.

The game then flashes to years later, the King having died of "mysterious illness" with her ruling in his place saving people to then extort them while flashing even more evil smiles and having to be reminded she is supposed to be eliminating the Demon King.

Frankly, she deserves all the lewding she gets after literally stealing the power of the Hero by falsely getting the person who was supposed to be a hero killed and seizing the country through assassination for her own greed. The virgin end literally has her extorting the world with the citizens wondering if it would of been better for them to be conquered by the Demon King as their "hero" effectively is a Demon Queen and are planning to run away to the Empire who are sworn to take her down.
Holy crap is this game dark, plot like this is why I cannot stomach The Rising of Shield Hero. The description of this game is extremely misleading and imo even WORSE than what I thought the plot would originally be. This is beyond disturbing.

If I were that MC I would be doing a lot worse than whatever options the game gives the player to do to that horrible person.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
i have 2 questions.
1st:is there a way to have the standing CG on and off in the screen,outside of events/interacting/talking to people?
2nd:is there a guide or something somewhere,because with the MTL sometimes,it is hard to get the point of the conversation?
thank you in advance

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I did 2 runs once with her as a hero and the 2nd time I did the same thing but collected the hero items + cursed items and then beat the demon lord in her other form and both runs she finished as a virgin.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
penitentBOI

The FC in brave hero form can kill anything and nothing really hurts her as she's at level 99 in her younger form she's at level 1 though but is still strong if she still has all of her blessings and she'll be able to gain levels from fighting.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
penitentBOI

The FC in brave hero form can kill anything and nothing really hurts her as she's at level 99 in her younger form she's at level 1 though but is still strong if she still has all of her blessings and she'll be able to gain levels from fighting.
Im talking about how easy it is to get sex scenes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just do lewd/whore things. In the first town there are many hearts each one needs a different lewd level. Once you start losing the blessings the character will get weaker and easier to be corrupted by the person inside her. If you collect the 2 curse items it'll unlock transformation and hypnotize. The one allows the character to transform to a younger weaker character and hypnotize when turned on puts the character in a trance state when the person inside her can make her do things that she normally wouldn't do when talking to certain people.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think it is less that they are blind... and more she had the highest compatibility with the Hero power out of what was left.

It may also be that they saw the Prince's Spirit inside of her and gambled on him being able to do something about it. Which would be why none of the angels ever get told that the "hero" is slaughtering them and why she was never corrected to not go after the Three Curses by the Goddess. Such gambling does pay off in the Demon King ending: Milia gets knocked down several pegs and is a lot less greedy wanting sex and her brother's love more, the Demon King does get slain, and the True Hero the Goddess wanted is now back in control to lead the people to prosperity and peace with even the monsters becoming peaceful.

I went after the pure ending because that was how you get the clear gem which allowed me to unlock the CG room. I will need to do the pure ending again because the clear gem allows you to basically do whatever you want. It combines all the functionality you needed quest items and drugs and events to do.
Another difference too compared to Princess Claris was the bandit leader's hatred was so strong that he was able to get into Claris' mind but then realized he can't really control her but she can hear him. Contrast that to the Hero being able to make a pact with the Demon King to get back at what was taken from him and how she doesn't realize that she's being controlled.

But I thought though that because the Hero was killed, they had no choice to give it to Millia even though she wasn't deserving of it. And its why they don't actually try to stop the manipulation going on by the Hero because she reaps what she sows.

Reactions: fraazx

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Holy crap is this game dark, plot like this is why I cannot stomach The Rising of Shield Hero. The description of this game is extremely misleading and imo even WORSE than what I thought the plot would originally be. This is beyond disturbing.

If I were that MC I would be doing a lot worse than whatever options the game gives the player to do to that horrible person.
You pretty much have the options to turn her into a mind broken drug addicted slave that gets passed around by thieves, you can make her hand over the kingdom to the Prince's cousin who rules the Empire cutting her off from her source of money forcing her into prostitution that leads to her being a mind broken sex machine, you can turn her into the mind broken loli slave of an actual lolicon prince that is an overweight piece of shit himself. Not to mention that by level 10 control she has no agency anymore, she is a prisoner of her own body forced to do whatever the man she killed whims.

Even in the ending where the Prince becomes the Demon King after being revived by the Demon King she is pretty much just a mind broken breeding slave hooked on demon cock. She blindly loves her brother because in all technicality he set her mind to work that way, she is more of a pet or puppet then a person.

In regards to Rising of the Shield Hero read the Light Novels, they are vastly superior to the anime and the Bitch Princess does get her comeuppance. Most of the actual plot is more healing from trauma alongside the adventures then it is the revenge thing.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You pretty much have the options to turn her into a mind broken drug addicted slave that gets passed around by thieves, you can make her hand over the kingdom to the Prince's cousin who rules the Empire cutting her off from her source of money forcing her into prostitution that leads to her being a mind broken sex machine, you can turn her into the mind broken loli slave of an actual lolicon prince that is an overweight piece of shit himself. Not to mention that by level 10 control she has no agency anymore, she is a prisoner of her own body forced to do whatever the man she killed whims.

Even in the ending where the Prince becomes the Demon King after being revived by the Demon King she is pretty much just a mind broken breeding slave hooked on demon cock. She blindly loves her brother because in all technicality he set her mind to work that way, she is more of a pet or puppet then a person.
Reading that has filling my mind and heart with some closure. I normally am not a fan of dark rape scenes but in her case I am willing to make an exception. I guess you could say the developer did I good job of making us the player hate this bitch (Again like Rising of Shield Hero).

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Reading that has filling my mind and heart with some closure. I normally am not a fan of dark rape scenes but in her case I am willing to make an exception. I guess you could say the developer did I good job of making us the player hate this bitch (Again like Rising of Shield Hero).
A much better job then Princess Knight Claris. Claris was a bit of a bitch with a bad personality but aside from that she was an actual somewhat good person who did good things for the world. The revenge aspect pretty much was at the level of petty rather then deserving. The main reason why you would go down the lewd route is because of her looks.

Milia though? Right off the bat the only reason not to lewd her is to quickly unlock the CG room scenes and get an item to be able to do whatever you want. You have every reason to make her life suffer and turn her into a sex machine.

gachibass6911

Nov 5, 2020
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
What is password for this file?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes