Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Should be: Normal, Expulsion, Prostitute, Slave, Hero, and Demon lord. Those are the ones I remember, probably more.
Dlsite says over 10 endings, but are they standalone endings or variants that I do not know. I love the "over 10" because to me that just means they made 11 and they are probably all variants of the endings you already listed :ROFLMAO:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I love how this game is just repeating Princess Claris but the major difference is the motive this time around. One thing I liked about Claris was that she was a smug individual but did care for her people. She was entitled but didn't like others being harmed. Her people actually like Claris and the only people she locked up are criminals, so of course if she sells them out, they feel betrayed.

Millia gives the player every reason to not go the virgin route because she's already fucking evil. She frames the protagonist this time around instead of just killing criminals like thieves and a petty thief who wanted revenge. She then poisons the king to take the title of ruler and then finally she imprisons anyone who had found out the truth. If you're not worshipping her, she throws you in prison or kills you. The people in the town clearly hate her in contrast to Claris. The fact she charges people 10k for her surface for no reason and adds more hate makes it harder to actually care for her when bad things happen to her.

The main difference is the divinity aspect. I thought the Gods were petty and mean to Claris. Claris was arrogant but she clearly maintained her ordeals to help others but if she does one wrong thing, they just abandon her when its apparent that its clear sabotage. Millia in contrast is already pissing off the angels and the Gods who gave her the blessing so of course they're looking for an excuse to just dump her.

So overall, I think this game does the revenge better simply because the Prince didn't actually do anything to get murdered. The game telling you to do the Virgin Route when she's bluntly evil is just funny to me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So the older brother lost his title of hero because of "Sex crimes" and this game has a "Lo*i" tag?

It sounds like Chris Hansen needs to get isekaied into this would and tell big brother to "Have a seat over there".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
virus detected...

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
So the older brother lost his title of hero because of "Sex crimes" and this game has a "Lo*i" tag?

It sounds like Chris Hansen needs to get isekaied into this would and tell big brother to "Have a seat over there".
The older brother did not even do anything. She came running into his room saying she was scared and wanted to stay with him so he said ok. She then proceeds to flash an evil grin and then screams, when the guards and king come running she proceeds to falsely accuse him and no one listens to him. He gets beheaded on the spot without so much a trial or investigation. She then proceeds to flash another evil smile.

The game then flashes to years later, the King having died of "mysterious illness" with her ruling in his place saving people to then extort them while flashing even more evil smiles and having to be reminded she is supposed to be eliminating the Demon King.

Frankly, she deserves all the lewding she gets after literally stealing the power of the Hero by falsely getting the person who was supposed to be a hero killed and seizing the country through assassination for her own greed. The virgin end literally has her extorting the world with the citizens wondering if it would of been better for them to be conquered by the Demon King as their "hero" effectively is a Demon Queen and are planning to run away to the Empire who are sworn to take her down.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
virus detected...
This is a false positive, you are probably using Windows defender or some other AV that is super strict and sees anything that it doesn't know as a generic Trojan or other Generic malware infection. File is clean, see below

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This is a false positive, you are probably using Windows defender or some other AV that is super strict and sees anything that it doesn't know as a generic Trojan or other Generic malware infection. File is clean, see below

Really sad thing is I've seen Windows Defender add a !ml (Machine Learning) to the end of those generic warnings :p
The machines know who you are Silentce, and they're scared :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The older brother did not even do anything. She came running into his room saying she was scared and wanted to stay with him so he said ok. She then proceeds to flash an evil grin and then screams, when the guards and king come running she proceeds to falsely accuse him and no one listens to him. He gets beheaded on the spot without so much a trial or investigation. She then proceeds to flash another evil smile.

The game then flashes to years later, the King having died of "mysterious illness" with her ruling in his place saving people to then extort them while flashing even more evil smiles and having to be reminded she is supposed to be eliminating the Demon King.

Frankly, she deserves all the lewding she gets after literally stealing the power of the Hero by falsely getting the person who was supposed to be a hero killed and seizing the country through assassination for her own greed. The virgin end literally has her extorting the world with the citizens wondering if it would of been better for them to be conquered by the Demon King as their "hero" effectively is a Demon Queen and are planning to run away to the Empire who are sworn to take her down.
Yeah exactly and for the mysterious illiness, if at the start of the game in the castle you go to where pepole are imprisonned, you have a old man saying that some time before the king dies, he have seen Milla putting something in his meal. And of course he's real angry, wanting to find real proof that she did it so that she can be arrested. (Well in her case she would certainly be beheaded.)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah exactly and for the mysterious illiness, if at the start of the game in the castle you go to where pepole are imprisonned, you have a old man saying that some time before the king dies, he have seen Milla putting something in his meal. And of course he's real angry, wanting to find real proof that she did it so that she can be arrested. (Well in her case she would certainly be beheaded.)
Also imprisoning the imperial ambassador...
After all the crime Milia did, I'm just wondering why there's no resistance group fighting against her...

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Also imprisoning the imperial ambassador...
After all the crime Milia did, I'm just wondering why there's no resistance group fighting against her...
Well, everyone knows how she's powerful so yeah, can be understandable that no one wants to fight her. Except the Empire.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Well, everyone knows how she's powerful so yeah, can be understandable that no one wants to fight her. Except the Empire.
As powerful as she is... She's just one human...
If I were to be an imperial strategist, I would plant spies and saboteurs to hinder her influence, while also gathering information about her weakness... And blessings of hero... And then there's also that one info that there are more than one hero...

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes