kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Is there any way to keep her still being a BB? Truthly, i don't like loli so much.. :<

Sorry abt my bad English..

Lugire

Nov 10, 2017
I do not know where to find the god orb...
But the sword should be in auction, and the shield in Yuki Onna*
(You need to solve the frozen village quest to get it).
For the god orb, you need to go to the throne room in the empire castle, on the same continent as the frozen village, and talk to the king, then take the boat in the coastal village (If you don't already have it) and go to the northern island where an airship can be found. Go to the tower, fight the "true hero" and you should have it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well here is my MTL ver 1.02 including original JP ver and full save.
I am pretty sure that a lot of issues that people said were facing are fixed.
Try my version if you are facing a lot of issues... You don't need to if you don't want to, Your choice...
Just to warn you though, the saves from ver 1.04 or ver 1.08 might not properly work on this one.
Well it doesn't have that escape character problem so that's a plus.

You could have used the Graphic Edits I done if you wanted to. They are free for all :coffee:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroic-princess-millia-v1-04-fairy-flower.77058/post-5346569

The Scripts could use some work... Silentce has a good one but I've been trying to hammer out the errors in the link above.

It's nice to see some variety though (y)

Dec 9, 2017
Unlocked every ending last night, it was a pretty solid game tbh. The length was long enough to be satisfying, without being long enough to become boring. The scenes were pretty hot for the most part, and the premise was decent. I think playing through this was time well spent.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
For the god orb, you need to go to the throne room in the empire castle, on the same continent as the frozen village, and talk to the king, then take the boat in the coastal village (If you don't already have it) and go to the northern island where an airship can be found. Go to the tower, fight the "true hero" and you should have it.
Ahhh Thank you!

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
At this point its really bugging me with all that Jari everywhere so does anyone know what the mtl is trying to get at with Jari (loli) for example?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Ok...wtf is going on with this game? During an auction at the desert market for a certain item, i bet 0 gold and the game said the NPC who bet 500K gold won but after the auction i got the scene where the auction NPC ask if i could pay 0 gold since I "WON" the bid. :oops::unsure::eek:o_O
I was trying to go down a path where i need to try and get the item from the NPC who won but NO it won't work.
That is right people, if you bet an amount that you can't pay after the auction you would usually need to fight the guards and if you lose on purpose you can go down the "Slave Ending" but here you can cheat and bet 0 gold because of some mysterious bug/glitch.
BTW, I have a problem with the game where after tutorial of showing you what keys are what keys the game gets a pop up and CTD, that is why there is a free save to use to start playing. Yes, i know i should just use that save BUT if you were to go down 1 of many endings and then do a NewGame+, you will end up getting that key button tutorial again and CTD. So you can only start over with the Free save or your own save.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Ok...wtf is going on with this game? During an auction at the desert market for a certain item, i bet 0 gold and the game said the NPC who bet 500K gold won but after the auction i got the scene where the auction NPC ask if i could pay 0 gold since I "WON" the bid. :oops::unsure::eek:o_O
I was trying to go down a path where i need to try and get the item from the NPC who won but NO it won't work.
That is right people, if you bet an amount that you can't pay after the auction you would usually need to fight the guards and if you lose on purpose you can go down the "Slave Ending" but here you can cheat and bet 0 gold because of some mysterious bug/glitch.
BTW, I have a problem with the game where after tutorial of showing you what keys are what keys the game gets a pop up and CTD, that is why there is a free save to use to start playing. Yes, i know i should just use that save BUT if you were to go down 1 of many endings and then do a NewGame+, you will end up getting that key button tutorial again and CTD. So you can only start over with the Free save or your own save.
Had the same thing happening with me at the auction, put 0 for fun, didn't know i could win it x)

• Haha

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
so I got the 3 curses thing, but how do I get to Demon Castle? Also, anyone got a save before final boss of virgin ending?

Reactions: znb

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
so I got the 3 curses thing, but how do I get to Demon Castle? Also, anyone got a save before final boss of virgin ending?
I have not played till 3rd curse but the air balloon that you need got a lock stone door and its similar to the stone door in the ruins that is next to the air balloon. To open that stone door in the ruins you need go to the Empire. You can get to the island with the air balloon by ship, you need to be able to use the ship from main map and not from the port.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes