Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
What bugfix patches have you installed if any?
I have the exact same error, it happens somewhere during the intro (Towards the end of it, I think).
I downloaded the game from the OP and the bugfix from the OP as well. Overwrote the game files with the bugfix files.
The intro was very "engrish" so I'm suspecting that the bugfix was for a MTL version of the game while the game in the OP is translated by a translator.

Edit: The files in the OP are for 1.04 of the game (mega link down though so can't verify for that one), while the headline of the thread states "1.08 final fix".

Something wrong here?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have the exact same error, it happens somewhere during the intro (Towards the end of it, I think).
I downloaded the game from the OP and the bugfix from the OP as well. Overwrote the game files with the bugfix files.
The intro was very "engrish" so I'm suspecting that the bugfix was for a MTL version of the game while the game in the OP is translated by a translator.

Edit: The files in the OP are for 1.04 of the game (mega link down though so can't verify for that one), while the headline of the thread states "1.08 final fix".

Something wrong here?
The Translation was all done by the OP. (His translations are known for being rough / MTL-ish.) The translator stated the version was 1.08 fix so the thread was named that the files are 1.04. I will fix that to avoid confusion. I tested the parts on my own files that were reported as where that error occurs and had no issues myself. I would recommend you redownload the game fresh and install only the bugfix patch in the OP. I incorporated all the bugfixes thus far and fixed an issue that was caused by inconsistent patches where some of my fixes would be overwritten if you used some of Masterdragonson's.

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
How does one become the loli version? Or should I say loli VIRGIN. Nah but seriously, any fellow degenerates willing to help me out.

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017

Something wrong here?
I had the same error. Instead of starting a new game just use the save thats already in the game. The error is right after the intro and the controls instructions and the save is just after that, but still at the start of the game, so you don't miss anything.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How does one become the loli version? Or should I say loli VIRGIN. Nah but seriously, any fellow degenerates willing to help me out.
You need two cursed item to be able to be smol
The wand in incubus tower, and the jewel that is auctioned in the desert city.
But be aware that doing so would ruin your pure ending.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
You need two cursed item to be able to be smol
The wand in incubus tower, and the jewel that is auctioned in the desert city.
But be aware that doing so would ruin your pure ending.
Cheers mate, also where would I get "burning debris and demon bone"
Edit: Never mind, I didn't even see the Volcano area. Cheers for the rest of your help though.

Last edited:

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
What bugfix patches have you installed if any?
Forgot I edited that part out. Just the 1111379_data file. It was labeled to something like workbench fix or something like that but I see the name has changed. Will redl the new labeled one and install it and chk again.

D

Deleted member 3363403

>>Over 400 H scenes
>>396.84 MB
Nah, I don't thinks so.
'specially considering we don't need a RTP.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just wanted to say, there's still some /c things (Yes i applied the all in one bug fix in the op beforehand), i encountered them when going to the cave at the left of the map, when defeating for the first time an enemy orc. After defeating it, when they are talking about reducing the lv of the MC and all, there's /c things at the start of their names.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Well here is my including original JP ver and full save.
I am pretty sure that a lot of issues that people said were facing are fixed.
Try my version if you are facing a lot of issues... You don't need to if you don't want to, Your choice...
Just to warn you though, the saves from ver 1.04 or ver 1.08 might not properly work on this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just wanted to say, there's still some /c things (Yes i applied the all in one bug fix in the op beforehand), i encountered them when going to the cave at the left of the map, when defeating for the first time an enemy orc. After defeating it, when they are talking about reducing the lv of the MC and all, there's /c things at the start of their names.
Yeah there are unfortunately alot of those broken script tags. We can manually kill them but there will likely end up being more. Best way to get rid of them is in bulk but without master translation files it isnt as easy to bulk remove the extra tags.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes