Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Why did you click on this then if you're not into playing female protags? This game is pretty clearly properly tagged for that much.

Pretty sure male protag games outnumber the female ones anyways...
Because I pray one day I will click on one of these games and find the male protagonist tag. Hovering doesn’t work so well on mobile.

RPGMaker games are mainly female protags. Some kind of trend about losing on purpose to get raped or something. I don’t understand it but you guys do you.

(If you know good RPGMaker games with decent art that aren’t made by Cypress Z, Sierra Lee, NLT Media, Siren, Nergal, or produced by Kagura Games - I say these people cause I played all their games. - then please PM me.)

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Working on fixing some stuff on this. I was annoyed by the \[c]x tags being everywhere so I am fixing that stuff. This is why you don't use Translator++ people. These issues can be avoided. :(

EDIT: I fixed a bunch of shit and added my fix to the OP. do yourself a favor and add it to your game. the suspicious shop broken crafting is now fixed.
Thanks for doing that, though I have to say its fine to use Translator++ IF you know what you're doing and aren't lazy its easily avoided

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for doing that, though I have to say its fine to use Translator++ IF you know what you're doing and aren't lazy its easily avoided
While this is probably a tomayto, tomahto sort of thing for the record the files tramp stamp for this is

:p

But it does depend on how determined a translator is to the projects they work on.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I can take a look and probably can fix it. Just need to know what the map file looks like so if you (or anyone for that matter) can post a screenshot of this secret shop Ill take a look at the code.

EDIT: Found it. I am downloading a untouched copy and will check out the files.

EDIT 2: The crafting system is a result of a broken script in the script file breaking the crafting system. It will be a pain in the ass to fix but I at least know where the problem is so I can work to correct it in time.

EDIT3: Found and solved the problem. Just have to touch up a few things and found some more broken text tags. I'll update my patch when I fix this.

EDIT 4: Fixed. Updated my orignal post with the updated fix. no more broken crafting system.
Bro you're a CHAD. We gotta repay you someday. Awesomeness <3

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Working on fixing some stuff on this. I was annoyed by the \[c]x tags being everywhere so I am fixing that stuff. This is why you don't use Translator++ people. These issues can be avoided. :(

EDIT: I fixed a bunch of shit and added my fix to the OP. do yourself a favor and add it to your game. the suspicious shop broken crafting is now fixed.
Thanks for fixing the crafting, I have no clue what broke it, probably the thing that broke the \c, word wrapping.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
ok iam big lost now,

do i use Silentce's Data Fix first then Masterdragonsons " extras v2 " and then22 and 150 fix? or what can i skip

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Since nobody else seems to have figured out how to lolify the MC, I'll see if I can figure it out and then post here.

Okay, so I just unlocked the transformation. Apparently you need to have only one star left on your protections and have the Jewel from the auction. Given those two things, the fastest way to lolify yourself seems to be raiding the Succubus tower and then immediately going to the desert to rob the auctioneers. With your level that high it'll be tough to lose.

There may be another way, but I haven't seen the Wand of Lolicons anywhere.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
When I made the request I had edited MTL as the language, I apologize that the uploader decided to change that.
Curious if you can share the translation project files?
RPG Maker VX Ace Editor doesn't have a great search feature along with for some reason this crashes Translator++ and Ytinasni's RpgMaker Translator.

Really would like to do a quick sweep of things like \\c[4] Milia \c[0] and replace them with \c[4]Milia\c[0]. Or just look for all instances of \ since there are a lot of needless escape characters.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Your Need The rpgmaker Vxace RTP runtime IN folder first then add the the main game and over write the files with the games files then it will run here's the site you will need to setup every type of rpgmaker games mostly the same way unless the games broken

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes