cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pretty fun game. also there is an eastern egg of another game this group developed and where the premise is similar: to corrupt the holy knight from the inside and gradually.

edit: game is Princess knight Claris, first game in "similar threads"

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
any idea what "female ○ ki hero" Any ideas on whatever the hell that censored part was ever referring to or why those certain things are censored with ○ in the first place?
Sometime special characters will make google translate shit itself :p
Looking at the line I would say the writer is just accenting the "Hero" part.

最強無敵わがまま自己中のメス○キ勇者
does a good job at breaking these down.
Before the "○" is describing her as strong and powerful however it starts to trail off with less heroic traits. After is the "Hero" part.

seems to wrap this up nicer.

The strongest, most invincible, selfish, self-centered, female hero.

Probably should note the "Female" part uses pet play
メス female (animal)

You'll find other anomalies with trailing ..., hearts ♥ , music notes ♪ , stars ★, or any other nice unicode things that enhance the text but google tries to treat as words which it doesn't do that well with.

This can be really troublesome with Magic Girls and JPop Idols as they also like to accent their names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Sometime special characters will make google translate shit itself :p
Looking at the line I would say the writer is just accenting the "Hero" part.

最強無敵わがまま自己中のメス○キ勇者
does a good job at breaking these down.
Before the "○" is describing her as strong and powerful however it starts to trail off with less heroic traits. After is the "Hero" part.

seems to wrap this up nicer.

The strongest, most invincible, selfish, self-centered, female hero.

Probably should note the "Female" part uses pet play
メス female (animal)

You'll find other anomalies with trailing ..., hearts ♥ , music notes ♪ , stars ★, or any other nice unicode things that enhance the text but google tries to treat as words which it doesn't do that well with.

This can be really troublesome with Magic Girls and JPop Idols as they also like to accent their names.
A real bitch hero then

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok...wtf is going on with this game? During an auction at the desert market for a certain item, i bet 0 gold and the game said the NPC who bet 500K gold won but after the auction i got the scene where the auction NPC ask if i could pay 0 gold since I "WON" the bid. :oops::unsure::eek:o_O
I was trying to go down a path where i need to try and get the item from the NPC who won but NO it won't work.
Had the same thing happening with me at the auction, put 0 for fun, didn't know i could win it x)
This sounded funny so I looked into this. It looks like it's a logic error so yey, not a fault of the translation :D

Map 69 Auction (Event)
Event 3 Auctioneer

Page 1
When you are asked for money it stores that in Variable 18 Auction Money
* If you "Lose" it does flag Switch 294 Auction Loss however it doesn't logically process this right...
No matter what you bid it flags Switch 71 Auction End

There is a bit of code after this to sort if Switch 294 is on but after Switch 71 is flagged it immediately goes to Page 2

Then on Page 2 triggered with Switch 71
Variable 4 stores Current Money

If you have more money than what you bid it accepts that. Removes whatever money you bid from your total. And gives you the item.

If you just say a bid without actually being able to pay for it then the Heroine just bullies the Auctioneer around, fight, and takes what she wants.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
BTW, I have a problem with the game where after tutorial of showing you what keys are what keys the game gets a pop up and CTD, that is why there is a free save to use to start playing. Yes, i know i should just use that save BUT if you were to go down 1 of many endings and then do a NewGame+, you will end up getting that key button tutorial again and CTD. So you can only start over with the Free save or your own save.
Didn't notice you edited this bit in. Try
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroic-princess-millia-v1-04-fairy-flower.77058/post-5346569

Cleans up the problems with the Button Tutorial.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes