Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I swear all these Japanese gamedevs are straight masochists who have never heard of a male protagonist.
One can be heroic and enjoy a good beating, pegging, etc from a sexy femdom girl.

(Not that I'm saying the girl in this game is sexy though).

Reactions: YeonHei

megamanw

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone can write up a rough guide of how to get all the CG? I know there is a full save but I prefer obtaining all of them by myself first.

Also recommend any good game with Mind Control/Corruption as the main theme?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Full save with everything you possibly need except body equipment. If you want to buy equipment such as swimsuit, go find those shop.

Save 1 - Sensibility Level 1
Save 2 - Sensibility Level 2
Save 3 - Sensibility Level 3
Save 4 - Sensibility Level 4
Save 5 - Sensibility Level 5
Save 6 - Sensibility Level 6
Save 7 - Sensibility Level 7
Save 8 - Sensibility Level 8
Save 9 - Sensibility Level 9
Save 10 - Drug Addict
Save 11 - Brave Princess Millia Ending/Demon King Ending (Loli) (Transform to Loli form before the fight)
Save 12 - Expulsion Ending
Save 13 - Slave Princess Millia
Save 14 - Prostitute Ending (Transform to Loli form for Loli ending)
Save 15 - Princess Millia of soap spa land Ending
Save 16 - Full Gallery

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RokasMax12

That is how the character starts out as because she's a hero with many blessings. You can do many different runs with this game. You can keep her pure for a run another run make her a whore where she looses all of her blessings and makes her weak and so on and so on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You need the 2 cursed items. Ones at a auction and the other is in a tower. Once you get those you'll get 2 spells.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
timegames12

It means you must get the cursed items which will drop her star level down. I think she can lose blessings as well by doing lewd things.

Dec 9, 2017
Wait, is the dead Prince this Princess's brother? Why would he want to possess her? To rule through her, to have sex with her body or both. Looking at the screenshots it looks like the sex thing but why? I mean I have seen a similar thing in hentai where an older brother somehow wakes up in his little sister's body and decides to have sex with himself. I don't remember if the sister was in his body. I can't remember the title of the hentai either so please don't ask. I just was looking for incest hentai and found it.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes