Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Wait, is the dead Prince this Princess's brother? Why would he want to possess her? To rule through her, to have sex with her body or both. Looking at the screenshots it looks like the sex thing but why? I mean I have seen a similar thing in hentai where an older brother somehow wakes up in his little sister's body and decides to have sex with himself. I don't remember if the sister was in his body. I can't remember the title of the hentai either so please don't ask. I just was looking for incest hentai and found it.
For the similar hentai you've seen, I think I know which one you're talking about, it will take me some time to retrieve it and I have things to do but when I can, I will post the name

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
Hi. Windows defender found out a trojan horse in your patch

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
pretty ignorant of you to say "real antivirus" i take offense to that good sir. :rolleyes:
99% of malware reports we get are from people using windows defender, it is probably the worst choice for antivirus if you are looking for an accurate answer on malware. What you use for AV is your business, but in my experience it is inaccurate and ineffective and as an uploader I am constantly seeing reports of malware that turns out to be false positives from windows defender. I have a reason to not like it lol.

So yes, it is an inferior antivirus in my opinion. You are welcome to disagree, I'm not going to tell you what to use, but don't be surprised when you use Windows defender and get false alarms for malware on game after game that is uploaded here. :ROFLMAO:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
99% of malware reports we get are from people using windows defender, it is probably the worst choice for antivirus if you are looking for an accurate answer on malware. What you use for AV is your business, but in my experience it is inaccurate and ineffective and as an uploader I am constantly seeing reports of malware that turns out to be false positives from windows defender. I have a reason to not like it lol.

So yes, it is an inferior antivirus in my opinion. You are welcome to disagree, I'm not going to tell you what to use, but don't be surprised when you use Windows defender and get false alarms for malware on game after game that is uploaded here. :ROFLMAO:
well about that i use windows defender and i never got any trojan warnings from any games i downloaded here including this one.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well about that i use windows defender and i never got any trojan warnings from any games i downloaded here including this one.
Glad to hear that. We are in agreement then, the files are clean and not infected with malware. It is a false positive. Antivirus software all throw false positives sometimes, Windows defender in my own opinion does it more then I find acceptable. You do you, I'm not interested in changing your mind.

Reactions: RealF

GoldKnightFaye

Dec 3, 2017
Apparently the last location is on the bottom left island, where you can duel with her. But there seems to be some condition for her to appear there... After losing to her, you get secret CG
Has anyone found out how to get Claris to appear here? I found her in three locations (last being the ice village) and have since tried doing various things that might be a condition for her to appear and have had no such luck.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Someone asked before, but is there a way to make the standing picture always show up?
Also is it possible to reduce the size of the "Sensibility" and "Sanctity" bars in the top right?

I do agree this makes for a better revenge story than the other one. You don't need to feel bad because Milia is completely awful compared to Claris who was only partially awful. And I feel bad for the prince.

Emily58

Oct 21, 2019
anyone know what I need to do to get the 2nd item? got the first but cant find where to go after I beat the guy at the top of the map, havent gotten the transformation or hypnosis yet either

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
I got a Trojan/Script Alert from my antivirus.
So is it a virus afterall?

• Angry
Reactions: girdeyordo

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got a Trojan/Script Alert from my antivirus.
So is it a virus afterall?
Your Antivirus is probably windows defender then. Windows defender constantly throws false positives. There are no viruses in the files. They have been scanned by various AV software and there has been no evidence to prove otherwise.

In closing for anyone else getting false positives.

The files are clean, if you don't trust that then I recommend using a different AV to test the files, there are plenty online you can use. or just don't use the files.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
THERE IS NO VIRUS IN THE FILES IT IS A FALSE POSITIVE

If you have been linked to this post it's because you failed to read the thread in which every page has contained the above
I checked the files with like 9 different antiviruses and none of them except Windows Defender proc'd.
I've passed through the files manually looking for shady shit and all I found was spaghett.

THERE IS NO VIRUS IN THE FILES IT IS A FALSE POSITIVE

Howzzat? Can we move on?

• Haha

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
Your Antivirus is probably windows defender then. Windows defender constantly throws false positives. There are no viruses in the files. They have been scanned by various AV software and there has been no evidence to prove otherwise.

In closing for anyone else getting false positives.

The files are clean, if you don't trust that then I recommend using a different AV to test the files, there are plenty online you can use. or just don't use the files.
Alright, since it came from windows defender anyways, I already assumed it was a false positive.

Anyways I have actually downloaded and used it already, so please disregard my previous comment.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes