aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Whenever I enter a fight with the slime I get an error. It says

Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred.

failed to create bitmap

I've tried downloading some of the patches I've seen in this thread, with no change.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Cool, but I don't trust that site.

Anyone got a MEGA link or similar? Or want to toss it onto ATF?
Hero and the Slime Island
Japanese Game with no translation

From that site
Password: kimochi.info

Password Removed
[Kimochi] Hero and the Slime Island.rar

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karnewarrior

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
so is there a guide or walkthrough somewhere cause im having trouble getting through the gate at the blimp area

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was wondering why game progression felt familiar, and then Poof! Princess Knight Claris Cameo! And everything was answered.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
Was wondering why game progression felt familiar, and then Poof! Princess Knight Claris Cameo! And everything was answered.
I thought the games where similar but where did you find that cameo (also it is the same creator)

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
So for the three curses :

- Incubus tower, you just need a mysterious key to get it.

- Auction, just have some money (Or use the 0 money bug)

- Last one is that you need to go to the prison of the Empire, here some guy will ask for you to either bring the golden treasure (craft it at the academy) or to suck his dick. After doing one of the two things he will say where to find the guy who will say where to find the curse. The guy you have to see is at the back of the slums so you have to be in a drug addiction state before being able to go at the back. When talking with the guy at the back of the slums, he will say that the curse is in the basement of the guy who will have whichever treasure you didn't pick at the auction. So you have to accept to work for the guy so that you get the maid costume, else you can't go at the basement. No need to kill the ennemies, just go at the end and open the treasure chest and here you have your last curse, the cursed sword. (Equiping it makes it so that all your stats are at 1 (Not HP/MP/TP tho.)

I don't know if you absolutely need to talk to the guy in the prison and then talk to the guy at the back of the slums before being able to take the curse, will have to test that.

For the door of the airship, when you have either the three relics or three curses, you will automaticly be given a key to open this door, just go interact with it.
there doesnt seem to be any trasure chest in the basement
i have two of the three cursed items and also have a light shield i got from the ice queen/demon
im trying to do the virginity run

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
there doesnt seem to be any trasure chest in the basement
i have two of the three cursed items and also have a light shield i got from the ice queen/demon
im trying to do the virginity run
You sure ? Did you go directly in the basement or did you do everything that leads you to it ?

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
You sure ? Did you go directly in the basement or did you do everything that leads you to it ?
well since i was trying to do the virgin run i couldnt go into the slums bcz u need lv4 which need h action which i cant have in virgin run.but besides that everything else done.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
well since i was trying to do the virgin run i could go into the slums bcz u need lv4 which need h action which i cant have in virgin run.but besides that everything else done.
Hmm ... Don't really know what would be wrong ... If you really did do everything before going in the lord mansion at the desert island and then go to the basement of this mansion and did go everywhere in this basement ... The Cursed item which is the sword should be here. Weird

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes