Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Hmm ... Don't really know what would be wrong ... If you really did do everything before going in the lord mansion at the desert island and then go to the basement of this mansion and did go everywhere in this basement ... The Cursed item which is the sword should be here. Weird
sorry i made one error in the reply i meant to say i couldnt go into the slums

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
sorry i made one error in the reply i meant to say i couldnt go into the slums
Oh that's normal, you need to be at lv manipulation 4 and also be in a drug addicted state to access all parts of the slums.

You don't need any h action to lv up the manipulation, just take lots of drugs so that you can also be in a drug addicted state

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I simply can't figure where the 3rd treasure is.
I have:
1. The Sword from the auction​
2. The Orb from defeating the "True Hero" in the temple.​

But I simply can't find any others. There's a lot of talk about the Academy, but I can't find a treasure there.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I simply can't figure where the 3rd treasure is.
I have:
1. The Sword from the auction​
2. The Orb from defeating the "True Hero" in the temple.​

But I simply can't find any others. There's a lot of talk about the Academy, but I can't find a treasure there.
The academy is to be able to get the orb, which you already have. What you miss, is the shield. Go at the empire island, you should find a village with it's inahitants frozen. You will have to go south to enter the ice temple, which contain the Yukionna.

You need to defeat her plenty of times, until she drops 8 flames to unfrezze all the villagers. After this, go talk to the village chief (The only one who won't be frozen when you get in the village for the first time) and he will give you a letter. Just go to talk to the Yukionna after this and you should have the shield when you give her the letter.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I thought the games where similar but where did you find that cameo (also it is the same creator)
Dunno if it happens in the"Holy" Route, but you will encounter her in the Slutty Route I took, you'd even fight with her after talking to her in different places.

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
Where does this go?

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I just started playing and noticed that in the suspicious shop, it doesn't require any ingredients to synthesize the items. In the other version I have they definitely cost something. Idk if this is something I can easily fix myself, but I don't wanna progress too quickly because everything is free.
You're very honest. I'm not. I have no qualms about cheating. Thanks for pointing it out though.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo
Apr 9, 2020
Just curious but how did you manage to translate this? I first tried to download before but it's the packed RPG type game so how do you unpack then translate and put everything back together?

Sep 7, 2020
I haven't seen many bad translations, but this might be one of the worst so far. Like, worse than dumping it into google translator and hoping for the best. Honestly tempted to translate it myself because I really enjoy the game, but there are some bugs and the translation is often difficult to understand. (Never worked with RPGMaker before, so gonna have to learn it for a while)

I initially thought I wasn't gonna like it because of the whole possession thing, but you can easily ignore Rick and the Demon King to the point it's like you're just playing as Millia and corrupting her.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
theres a program called translator++
in my experience it wont case many bugs
Depends of how you use it. If not used correctly (like trying to translate scripts that should not be translated for example), it can utterly break the game.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I haven't seen many bad translations, but this might be one of the worst so far. Like, worse than dumping it into google translator and hoping for the best. Honestly tempted to translate it myself because I really enjoy the game, but there are some bugs and the translation is often difficult to understand. (Never worked with RPGMaker before, so gonna have to learn it for a while)

I initially thought I wasn't gonna like it because of the whole possession thing, but you can easily ignore Rick and the Demon King to the point it's like you're just playing as Millia and corrupting her.
found on Arzor-X's bitbucket works good for RPG Maker games.

Silentce patch likely has some lessons learned which you could borrow from
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroic-princess-millia-v1-04-fairy-flower.77058/post-5345088

If you do decide to do it then good luck (y)

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Depends of how you use it. If not used correctly (like trying to translate scripts that should not be translated for example), it can utterly break the game.
oh ok
ive only started using this
im basicaly a noob with anything related to programming
so how would we go about doing that?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes