s696

May 27, 2021
This is a real masterpiece. There is absolutely everything:
-Service main character who does not mind in the H scenes.
-Mativ brother innocently killed because of a set-up by his sister.
- Wonderful drawing (both performance and style).
-and finally, even the "bad" ending for the heroine, when she loses to the demon, keeps the heroine alive (and with her level of debauchery and masterfully happy).
Thank you dear developer for the game that has become another of my favorite H RPG games.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
-Shield of Light : For this treasure you will need to unfrezze the 8 habitants of the Frozen village, once it's done go talk to the village chief. He will give you a love letter that you have to give to the Yukionna you fighted earlier. Once it's done, the Yukionna will give you the Shield. Also, you can still fight the Yukionna if you want.

Here.

For unfrezzing all habitants, fight the Yukionna until you have 8 flames.

How and where, do I gets the Three Curses and the Three Scraed Treasures ? (DMed me if you can of that please)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Game_iKMswtJtyw.png
Game_1SD3cPycvj.png
Game_7woUzumnHD.png
Game_LYiqQkbkMV.png

Good fucking God, getting up to this end and seeing her expression, is well worth it and so God damn satisfying as well to!

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 1484476
View attachment 1484477
View attachment 1484478
View attachment 1484479

Good fucking God, getting up to this end and seeing her expression, is well worth it and so God damn satisfying as well to!
Yeah, fully worth it. Oh and for the three cursed and sacred treasures, everything is already said here in the forum. Just gonna quote the posts (Which are mines, have helped pepole before lol).

The academy is to be able to get the orb, which you already have. What you miss, is the shield. Go at the empire island, you should find a village with it's inahitants frozen. You will have to go south to enter the ice temple, which contain the Yukionna.

You need to defeat her plenty of times, until she drops 8 flames to unfrezze all the villagers. After this, go talk to the village chief (The only one who won't be frozen when you get in the village for the first time) and he will give you a letter. Just go to talk to the Yukionna after this and you should have the shield when you give her the letter.
And

So for the three curses :

- Incubus tower, you just need a mysterious key to get it.

- Auction, just have some money (Or use the 0 money bug)

- Last one is that you need to go to the prison of the Empire, here some guy will ask for you to either bring the golden treasure (craft it at the academy) or to suck his dick. After doing one of the two things he will say where to find the guy who will say where to find the curse. The guy you have to see is at the back of the slums so you have to be in a drug addiction state before being able to go at the back. When talking with the guy at the back of the slums, he will say that the curse is in the basement of the guy who will have whichever treasure you didn't pick at the auction. So you have to accept to work for the guy so that you get the maid costume, else you can't go at the basement. No need to kill the ennemies, just go at the end and open the treasure chest and here you have your last curse, the cursed sword. (Equiping it makes it so that all your stats are at 1 (Not HP/MP/TP tho.)

I don't know if you absolutely need to talk to the guy in the prison and then talk to the guy at the back of the slums before being able to take the curse, will have to test that.

For the door of the airship, when you have either the three relics or three curses, you will automaticly be given a key to open this door, just go interact with it.
Hope it helps

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, fully worth it. Oh and for the three cursed and sacred treasures, everything is already said here in the forum. Just gonna quote the posts (Which are mines, have helped pepole before lol).

And

Hope it helps
Thanks! Is there anything else I should know of how have her fully "corrupted" to gets one of those "True Bad Endings" at all though?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks! Is there anything else I should know of how have her fully "corrupted" to gets one of those "True Bad Endings" at all though?
Hmm, well after you have the 3 cursed treasures, have her lewdness to 100 or 200 and have her control to lv10, also make her addicted to drugs (You kinda have to anyway to access the slums) and you should have her in the most corrupted state avalable.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, well after you have the 3 cursed treasures, have her lewdness to 100 or 200 and have her control to lv10, also make her addicted to drugs (You kinda have to anyway to access the slums) and you should have her in the most corrupted state avalable.
Ah, I see. Is there anything of how I can unlocks in a New Game Plus, to make me have full controls of her at all, and if so, how to do ti?

Aethyra

Aug 29, 2019
Hey, all of the patches now come out as stream.rar . Apparently Cloudflare doesn't like them. Attached is the image of the text file in the stream.rar .

1638195045361.png

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
It contains only a stream.txt file telling me that the content violates terms of service.
How can I download it?

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
Hey, all of the patches now come out as stream.rar . Apparently Cloudflare doesn't like them. Attached is the image of the text file in the stream.rar .

View attachment 1524088
It contains only a stream.txt file telling me that the content violates terms of service.
How can I download it?
Same thing for me, even tried other site downloads of this game but they have the same issues. haven't quite found a fix that works as well

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Same thing for me, even tried other site downloads of this game but they have the same issues. haven't quite found a fix that works as well
Many of my patch attachments got zapped and replaced by the stream.txt. Nothing i can do about it. It was cloudflare it looks like.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's a shame :'(.
Can you please upload it again if you still have it? please ... ? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I have all my patches. It it just a matter of finding the game and exporting the patch. Just keep in mind I have done patches for A LOT of games here. It will take me a while to fix them all. Especially when the site fights me every step of the way.

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
I have all my patches. It it just a matter of finding the game and exporting the patch. Just keep in mind I have done patches for A LOT of games here. It will take me a while to fix them all. Especially when the site fights me every step of the way.
I have no idea why but I think Cloudflare put it back up. I was able to download your patch and it was your actual patch. so that was dumb

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes