Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I think it is less that they are blind... and more she had the highest compatibility with the Hero power out of what was left.

It may also be that they saw the Prince's Spirit inside of her and gambled on him being able to do something about it. Which would be why none of the angels ever get told that the "hero" is slaughtering them and why she was never corrected to not go after the Three Curses by the Goddess. Such gambling does pay off in the Demon King ending: Milia gets knocked down several pegs and is a lot less greedy wanting sex and her brother's love more, the Demon King does get slain, and the True Hero the Goddess wanted is now back in control to lead the people to prosperity and peace with even the monsters becoming peaceful.

I went after the pure ending because that was how you get the clear gem which allowed me to unlock the CG room. I will need to do the pure ending again because the clear gem allows you to basically do whatever you want. It combines all the functionality you needed quest items and drugs and events to do.
Well to be honest for the angels, if i remember right, Milla was already planning to kill them even without the possession. So yeah, she didn't really need to have the MC to manipulate her. Though, i don't remember if she said she also wanted to go againist the goddess too. Not sure about that.

Wanted to ask tho, is there a thing happening when you kill all the angels ? And also, there's a little island at the bottom left of the map that you can access with the airplane right ? But there's nothing here (Only some weird structure) so i'm thinking about the fact if there's something here and if that's the case, how to make the "something" appear.

Another difference too compared to Princess Claris was the bandit leader's hatred was so strong that he was able to get into Claris' mind but then realized he can't really control her but she can hear him. Contrast that to the Hero being able to make a pact with the Demon King to get back at what was taken from him and how she doesn't realize that she's being controlled.

But I thought though that because the Hero was killed, they had no choice to give it to Millia even though she wasn't deserving of it. And its why they don't actually try to stop the manipulation going on by the Hero because she reaps what she sows.
Hmm for the fact that she dosen't realize that she's being controled, this part is a little weird to be honest. Because when you do the ending where you are pure + got the three hero items + slain the demon king, Milla talks to the MC, saying she knew he was here (Don't remember if she says she knows he was here the entire time ?), before proceding to oliberate the MC.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
After downloading the game, Silentce's patch, and the full save from page 1, the game just starts... rapidly loading the game and then it keeps opening the menu and using items until it uses the manual, and then it just gets stuck in that cycle.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I can't get the last curse and can't get to the airship.

It's a bit weird it's actually harder to get her cursed than collect the three relics (That i already have).
So auction and incubus tower were easy to get but the last one i have absolutely no idea. I don't know how to remove the door to the airship either.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I can't get the last curse and can't get to the airship.

It's a bit weird it's actually harder to get her cursed than collect the three relics (That i already have).
So auction and incubus tower were easy to get but the last one i have absolutely no idea. I don't know how to remove the door to the airship either.
So for the three curses :

- Incubus tower, you just need a mysterious key to get it.

- Auction, just have some money (Or use the 0 money bug)

- Last one is that you need to go to the prison of the Empire, here some guy will ask for you to either bring the golden treasure (craft it at the academy) or to suck his dick. After doing one of the two things he will say where to find the guy who will say where to find the curse. The guy you have to see is at the back of the slums so you have to be in a drug addiction state before being able to go at the back. When talking with the guy at the back of the slums, he will say that the curse is in the basement of the guy who will have whichever treasure you didn't pick at the auction. So you have to accept to work for the guy so that you get the maid costume, else you can't go at the basement. No need to kill the ennemies, just go at the end and open the treasure chest and here you have your last curse, the cursed sword. (Equiping it makes it so that all your stats are at 1 (Not HP/MP/TP tho.)

I don't know if you absolutely need to talk to the guy in the prison and then talk to the guy at the back of the slums before being able to take the curse, will have to test that.

For the door of the airship, when you have either the three relics or three curses, you will automaticly be given a key to open this door, just go interact with it.

Wartekurz

Jun 6, 2020
i cant find the last cursed sword :/ the prison talk dosent work for me :/ there are 5 prisoners but no informations.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
i cant find the last cursed sword :/ the prison talk dosent work for me :/ there are 5 prisoners but no informations.
You have to go at the empire prison which you need the ship to acces the Empire, not the prison on your castle.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
rpgbug.PNG
Found this error. If you try leaving the soap spa after handing over the kingdom, you'll get this message.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
rpgbug2.PNG
After cracking open the game, I found out that for some reason the soap spa (and kingdom's drug store) change their reference to a non existent map after the kingdom is taken over.
A quick fix is duplicating Map094.rvdata2 and renaming it Map079.rvdata2

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Well to be honest for the angels, if i remember right, Milla was already planning to kill them even without the possession. So yeah, she didn't really need to have the MC to manipulate her. Though, i don't remember if she said she also wanted to go againist the goddess too. Not sure about that.

Wanted to ask tho, is there a thing happening when you kill all the angels ? And also, there's a little island at the bottom left of the map that you can access with the airplane right ? But there's nothing here (Only some weird structure) so i'm thinking about the fact if there's something here and if that's the case, how to make the "something" appear.
The only purpose of the angels is to heal or raise control through killing them, nothing happens if you kill all of them as far as I can tell.

As for the Angels, Millia wanted to try killing them but never would because of the goddess though she hated them a lot. This is why it did take her being pushed to go killing them but it was not that big of a nudge to do so. She never wanted to go against the goddess because the goddess and her blessings was key to her becoming able to extort the world to feed her insatiable greed for money.

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
Could you reupload the file please? Windows won't let me open it because it detects trojan.

Acube

Jul 19, 2019
Apparently the last location is on the bottom left island, where you can duel with her. But there seems to be some condition for her to appear there... After losing to her, you get secret CG

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldKnightFaye
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes