4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
How does someone look at the banner for half a second and not want to shut the tab in disgust.
No one evolved to be into that piece of uncanny nightmare fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I think it's better than the first one. Both having amazing renders and I love the superheroine fetish but in this one, you get to play a male character having his way with a superheroine. If the Dev updates the first version, I hope they'll add in more options for male on female sex.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Heroine Adventures 2 0.1 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Reactions: fokrrk11 and Drall

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering is it just going to be wonder woman i am guessing are with there be more lady's. i was just wondering looks good. all so mybe add cross over herion's. but that's just my thought's after all the dev is the true brain's of this

Oct 10, 2017
If you like his stuff definitely consider supporting. For $5 a month you get quite a lot. He posts 10-15 images every 3 days. For $10 you not only get the game update every month which is around 100 images, he will also make up to 2 images you request, which is basically like 2 commissions, with a huge roster of characters to choose from. He most recently made Pharah and Mercy from Overwatch. He has Witcher characters, Street fighter, DOA, pretty much all of Marvel and DC, Ivy valentine, Samus, Jill valentine, Red Sonja, Lara Croft and more I don't even recognize.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Revan 12345

SilkSavannah

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2021
Very fluid animations and the models are as lifelike as it comes around this area of gaming. I can't wait to see where the project goes from here.

D

Deleted member 3352948

So, I was gonna subscribe to get V2 today and share it with you guys, but it looks like the creator has blocked me for sharing the original game and this update. Should've seen that coming. Pretty fucked up imo, considering that he used to share it here himself, but I guess he thinks I'm taking money away from him? I even made a point that those who like the game should support the creator, and I guarantee you that this site would result in giving him more Patrons, because how else would one even find this game when the original hadn't even been updated here since 2019? Hope you all enjoyed what I could get but I guess this marks the end of my support for these games.

HeroineAdventures

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2019
So, I was gonna subscribe to get V2 today and share it with you guys, but it looks like the creator has blocked me for sharing the original game and this update. Should've seen that coming. Pretty fucked up imo, considering that he used to share it here himself, but I guess he thinks I'm taking money away from him? I even made a point that those who like the game should support the creator, and I guarantee you that this site would result in giving him more Patrons, because how else would one even find this game when the original hadn't even been updated here since 2019? Hope you all enjoyed what I could get but I guess this marks the end of my support for these games.

I just found this isn't the right community for me to share my stuff.:unsure:
There are some weird and toxic comments in this thread, just in like my first one, and that's why I decided to abandon this site.

People that like superheroines in peril find me trough other platforms.

• Wow
Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes