4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 3352948

I just found this isn't the right community for me to share my stuff.:unsure:
There are some weird and toxic comments in this thread, just in like my first one, and that's why I decided to abandon this site.

People that like superheroines in peril find me trough other platforms.
The internet is a toxic place unfortunately, not much can be done about it. The user base of this site is huge and specific to games like this, someone coming in and complaining about something they don’t even like isn’t to be taken seriously, but what you do is your choice. I shared the games for other people that would enjoy them. I would not have found them otherwise because I don’t frequent peril communities, it’s not my kink but I do like superheroines, and compared to how many people use this site as a whole they would only be seen by a really niche audience. In any case, you clearly don’t have me to worry about anymore, but you could have explained your feelings to me before just blocking me, I’m a reasonable guy and a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game look'sn good and don't let people make you not want to show your stuff. peopleb are going to say stuff but you should not let it get you down are make you change any thing because that just let's then no that they can win. just block them out and keep making your games.

Reactions: HeroineAdventures

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
How's the game rn? Any characters added?

I think it's better than the original from what I've played. Original HA had a lot of teasing but almost no payoff in most branches.

Oct 10, 2017
What kinda fetishes does it have?
Not sure because he does a different type of story for each heroine and I haven't seen the newer versions. But his renders have a bunch of different things, like milking, tickling, wrestling, ENF, bondage, mind control, chloro, lesbian domination. You could play through his previous game for a better idea.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am not surprised that this game is abandoned. The same thing happened with his previous game... :cautious:
So was this updated to inform people it was abandoned or was an already abandoned game uploaded? I've been seeing a lot of that stuff lately. At this rate the whole site is just going to be abandoned games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust0ne
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes