3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Ok guys, I struggle with this 'grind to unlock' game, BUT only couple clicks away was pretty simple and fast solution

This is dedicated video to this game with cheat engine in mind.
What I need to address, is that for working this game out you need to repeat this scanning for EVERY HEROINE. Because exp stat for each one is different with in game code. So after capturing heroine, you can star with another one , fail , and with 60 EXP start scan, then spend some exp, and updated exp state type in cheat engine & and scan it again. For me was 2 scans and there was 2 option (dependent to each other) so you need type like '99999' in both of theme ;D In this way you can win, without spending your life on grind .

Reactions: kasdiddd

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Fucking hell but thanks to the forum I found out that there is a secret final boss and I don't want to continue. I'm not willing to try to beat the heroines in the limit of turns that the game tells me.
The good pixel art is behind a gameplay barrier that I don't like.
Someone has a save with everything completed including the secret boss?.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Fucking hell but thanks to the forum I found out that there is a secret final boss and I don't want to continue. I'm not willing to try to beat the heroines in the limit of turns that the game tells me.
The good pixel art is behind a gameplay barrier that I don't like.
Someone has a save with everything completed including the secret boss?.
Well yeah, I managed to finish game just yesterday after the post. I did it with cheat engine, since 'game' it's nice to look at, but horrible to actually play fair. I will search for my save and post it here if I found it ;)

DR Doctro

Oct 22, 2021
What is wrong with the adult game community? Either the games are horrendously tedious and slow, or they have literally no gameplay and are just a picture book (excuse me, visual novel...), or they're the weird Japanese crap that is basically 90% tentacles, rape and crying, censored halfway to hell and not translated because the people making them are weird supremacists (cougheushullycough). Can't we just have more games like Crimson Keep, instead of getting a couple dozen 0.00001alpha version NTR/incest renpy games made with half-assed Daz models every day? Is that too much to ask for?

... sorry, I'm kinda salty since there haven't been a whole lot of actually good games showing up lately.

Edit: Also, to anyone trying to use cheat engine and not finding the XP address, it's because the freaking maniac used a double to hold an integer. So just set the value type to double or all and you should find it.
Cause I am a masochist, also lay off on visual novel, at least they have a story which is mostly decent

Also

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
This guy might be gone, sadly. His discord account is deleted after a few weeks of complete radio silence, it's a shame it looked like he was pretty deep into finishing another game.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes