• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
Gameplay is pure garbage - worst thing i have seen this year.
But at least the animations are top quality and well animated.

Edit: I would love to know the name of the pixel artist who worked on this game.

Reactions: ivo12345

BadColor

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2021
Gameplay is pure garbage - worst thing i have seen this year.
But at least the animations are top quality and well animated.

Edit: I would love to know the name of the pixel artist who worked on this game.
The pixel artist is also the same person that made the worst thing you have seen this year, but hey this year just only started, so it aint that bad. : )

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Fun little game. But the scenes aren't really worth the grind. Would prefer if they have follow up, or at least an ending where you have finished all of them.
This is my only complaint. Had fun but the scene was too short.

This game was really fun, but it was pretty hard. I just beat it now with Stars on every stage, but I assumed this thread would be filled with "game too hard". I personally love it, and wish there were more difficult games like this.

Reactions: Cleaner20

zanix11

Nov 14, 2022
Yeah the gameplay is pretty meh, why not when damaging the heroine they get their clothes stripped off or some interesting mechanics but no. Pixel art and scenes are decent but doesn't make up for the "gameplay" and time put in.

Reactions: Folda

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Pixel art and scenes are decent but doesn't make up for the "gameplay" and time put in.
That applies to the last two games this dev has made, of the three they've made in total.

The confusing thing is that each game is somehow significantly worse than the one before it.

lninga

Nov 21, 2018
Great game, good art and animation, interesting (and maybe fun) gameplay.

I will point out however that the gameplay is more of an elaborate puzzle centered around each stages gimmick, and understanding the role of each monster. The fun and challenge of this game comes more from the solving of this puzzle given very limited information, it is enough information though.

Worded around this topic but here goes:
Anyone who says the gameplay is trash simply didn't take the time to stop and think about what they were looking at, but also, said people didn't expect a puzzle game; and such a genre is for a specific subset of people, so to each their own I guess(I enjoyed it, and got each star).

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes