3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

dvsticker

Oct 2, 2021
Great game with gorgeous pixel art and animation! It's a nice change of pace from the usual genres we see here. The challenge in figuring out strategies to earn stars was satisfying. My only complaint, I guess: it was a bummer the unlockable boss' star doesn't seem to grant anything given how long the attempts can take.

Still had fun!

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Don't get me wrong this game takes some getting used to, but once you do getting gold first try is really easy. Just find out what units do and rinse and repeat by upping their strengths and if done right easy. Also why is the King the easiest one?

Qeixo

Jul 20, 2021
The general tips I can give out are:

- If you want to autopilot and still be able to win, just spam the 1 and 2 keys in your keyboard, and click the left mouse button around the boss's circle. This kind of strategy doesn't work for the last 2 bosses, but it's pretty easy to strategize what you need to do for those two. Just understand the two types of troops used to weaken the enemy, which are offensive and defensive troops.

- Once you figure out how to take down the boss's health to less than 50%, then you can finally use and upgrade the kind of troop used to capture the boss.

Apr 19, 2020
I... CANNOT... BEAT... LIGHTNING... ROGUE... CAERA
:cry:

At least not in 23 tries. Usually takes me like 36 tries n shit.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
I... CANNOT... BEAT... LIGHTNING... ROGUE... CAERA
:cry:

At least not in 23 tries. Usually takes me like 36 tries n shit.
The Vine Boys are your bread and butter and at some point it upgrades from .5 sec stun to a second. For damage focus on after you get decent stun and it should be pretty straight forward from there. You have to get a cycle going and time your placements of grappler while adding needed units. This is how I did it at least.

Apr 19, 2020
The Vine Boys are your bread and butter and at some point it upgrades from .5 sec stun to a second. For damage focus on after you get decent stun and it should be pretty straight forward from there. You have to get a cycle going and time your placements of grappler while adding needed units. This is how I did it at least.
Most of the time, when I can't beat a girl, I start raising the number of allotted minions. Guaranteed more points on 2nd run. More minions, more points, earlier upgrades.

I actually beat her like 20 minutes after my comment. I beat the last girl in 50 tries. No doubt that was a terrible score but I don't seem to be required to get a specific score on her.

His new tomigotchi game Onigotchi is fun too. I bought it the second DeltaP5 mentioned it (yes, I buy these games, but discuss on f95). It's only $4. Worth.

Apr 19, 2020
I'm just playing this daily now trying to beat old scores. I'mma post mine:

Knight Azure: 12/21
King Xanthe: 9/25
Lightning Rogue Caera: 15/23
Magic Templar Dianthus: 14/24
Holy Priest Viridi: 14/22
Demon Lord Mel: 29/50
I keep updating this post as I do better

Mel was a BITCH. I took a route I thought was the worst and it ended up being the best. Just build your Key 1 damagers. That's about it. Build the fuck out of 'em, give them all the HP they need, since it scales equally with the Defenders anyway, and go nuts on HP, DMG and SPD. Once they start walloping Mel, go all-in on HP for the capture crew. Survival is the only major factor for them, so go drastically overboard on their HP and watch them take the wrath of God from Mel no prob. I built loads of HP for the Defenders near Try 25 or so, just to be a pointless distraction for the capture crew.

Last edited:

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
I like the art and most of the stages are pretty easy and satisfying to pull off, but seriously, fuck the slime stage. It's not hard to figure out what you're supposed to do, but it is insanely tedious to do it.

Apr 19, 2020
I like the art and most of the stages are pretty easy and satisfying to pull off, but seriously, fuck the slime stage. It's not hard to figure out what you're supposed to do, but it is insanely tedious to do it.
You mean Holy Priest Viridi? Yeah, easy concept, but requires luck, skill, perfect timing, the exact right build and patience, cuz there's no quick way to cheese points with her at all. I'm at 14/22 and I doubt I'll ever Reset her and try again. Right now it's the first chick, Knight Azure I'm trying to perfect. I'm going for 12/21, but the best I can manage is 13. I have no idea why, but she switched tactics.

When I first fought her, she would attack the first minions I spawned first and the rest after she beat them. There were no exceptions. Same thing a dozen times. When I realized that, I crushed her and got my 13/21. Now that the game's been cleared, she'll usually attack the first minions to reach her. I coulda gotten 12 with her original tactic, but now it just requires too much luck. I gotta just pray she won't decide to turn around and wax my attackers all of a sudden and hit the defenders second.

BadColor PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I play this game every damn day.

Apr 19, 2020
In case people wanna try to beat their score but are afraid to lose the original best score before hitting Reset on someone, your save will be in 1 of 2 places:

f95: AppData\Local\Heroine_conquest_v1_12
Purchased: AppData\Local\Heroine_conquest_01

In there is save.sav - Just make a new folder in there and copy the save into it.

I got too brave and tried to beat Caera again after getting 11/25 on Xanthe. So now I have to get at least 16/23 on her to match my old score. Don't do what I did.

Nig Bates

Dec 29, 2021
Just someone tell me the full instructions how to skip the gameplay or something, I downloaded the update save file just tell now what?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes