3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Scenes are awesome, and game play is actually fun. Only bad thing is there are not enough how can I say; "game" and CG. Well I still enjoyed this one and I recommend it.

Reactions: Hajtand

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
People on here lack puzzle solving skills.

Granted those things tend to disappear when horny, but still
the slime boss was stupid, I just cheated on it. Also I can not for the life of me understand how people managed to get 3 tries on bosses. I tried several different placements but all the enemies just got destroyed in an instant o_O For me it took 30+ each boss but at this point it was so easy the boss became a cakewalk, easily overwhelming her.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
the slime boss was stupid, I just cheated on it. Also I can not for the life of me understand how people managed to get 3 tries on bosses. I tried several different placements but all the enemies just got destroyed in an instant o_O For me it took 30+ each boss but at this point it was so easy the boss became a cakewalk, easily overwhelming her.
Those who got it in 3 tries cheated. There's simply not enough points and variance available, to do this. You can get most of them in around 10-15'ish retries.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
so i finish everything. how do i upload my save file? is "data.win", i think so but can't upload it.
Because of that, for the moment:

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
so i finish everything. how do i upload my save file? is "data.win", i think so but can't upload it.
Because of that, for the moment:
not everything, you missed the secret ending.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Never mind. Already cleared the game. The most difficult to clear is the rogue/fast girl heroine stage if you want to want that star.
The trick with her is your tank style units work differently than on other levels. Instead of absorbing damage you want them to focus on longer restraint. Once you have it over a second, just drop a tangle sprite every third summon as you spam and she'll break like nothing.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Man, I love pixel but good lord, what is up with these lack luster games. Do these guys ever play their own games? Its 2023, no one likes spam clicking these days. The game design is just so bad and boring. This dev could go so far if he could just attach his amazing pixel art to something good that works and isn't a bore or a chore. Its okay to not have to reinvent the wheel if you can do it right, Last Evil is a perfect example. Wish these guys would play their own game, love to see his reaction lol.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The game design is just so bad and boring. This dev could go so far if he could just attach his amazing pixel art to something good that works and isn't a bore or a chore.
In my opinion the problem is the fact that its a puzzle game disguised as a strategy/action game. Given the design and how the gameplay is you'd expect that in a larger game you would have smaller levels in which you could strategically place units in order to take down other monsters, or pillage villages and slowly build up their experience before taking on heroines. That would actually be fun, especially if there were more scenes from raping the women of the town or something. Throw in larger towns that build up to cities and you would really get a sense of progression and a feeling of power as you grow your army and overwhelm the enemy.

But nope, it's really a puzzle game. Every girl has really only one strategy that works and once you figure it out you can beat them all in about 20 tries or so with the first 10 tries being the most pointless shit since your only option is to spam your units and send them to their death to get experience before you can even land the first hit. No real replayability, no alt builds you can run, it is what it is as it is.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Oh
In my opinion the problem is the fact that its a puzzle game disguised as a strategy/action game. Given the design and how the gameplay is you'd expect that in a larger game you would have smaller levels in which you could strategically place units in order to take down other monsters, or pillage villages and slowly build up their experience before taking on heroines. That would actually be fun, especially if there were more scenes from raping the women of the town or something. Throw in larger towns that build up to cities and you would really get a sense of progression and a feeling of power as you grow your army and overwhelm the enemy.

But nope, it's really a puzzle game. Every girl has really only one strategy that works and once you figure it out you can beat them all in about 20 tries or so with the first 10 tries being the most pointless shit since your only option is to spam your units and send them to their death to get experience before you can even land the first hit. No real replayability, no alt builds you can run, it is what it is as it is.

Don't get me wrong, I completed it easily, I've been gaming since I was a kid. Just saying its bad gameplay. Its boring and uninspired, theres a lot of trash H games out there but I have a soft spot for pixel games its just a pity it gets wasted on something boring. It has a lot of potential but it always just seems to be a background concept for most of these devs. Its absolutely rare to find a good hentai *GAME*. I've played no more than a handful honestly being called hentai game. This could of been something but once again like I said, do these devs even play their own game, it makes me wonder.

Reactions: SonaraFox

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I completed it easily, I've been gaming since I was a kid. Just saying its bad gameplay.
Well, don't get me wrong either, I was agreeing with you entirely lmao. Just throwing my two cents into the matter. It certainly has potential and by god the pixel work this group/dude does is stupendous. He could really make some legendary games with that style and quality.

Reactions: thefisto69

BadColor

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2021
Oh

Don't get me wrong, I completed it easily, I've been gaming since I was a kid. Just saying its bad gameplay. Its boring and uninspired, theres a lot of trash H games out there but I have a soft spot for pixel games its just a pity it gets wasted on something boring. It has a lot of potential but it always just seems to be a background concept for most of these devs. Its absolutely rare to find a good hentai *GAME*. I've played no more than a handful honestly being called hentai game. This could of been something but once again like I said, do these devs even play their own game, it makes me wonder.
Well you can stop wondering. Yes i did play my own game : ).

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Well you can stop wondering. Yes i did play my own game : ).
Well I don't see a dev tag and they've rebranded 3 times so not gonna lie, not gonna believe you. Even if you were him, I would still say, your pixel art is very wonderful and top tiered for sure but in terms of gaming yea, its just bleh. Like some have said, it could of had a lot more potential but yea, theres good ideas in here if you are actually him. Best of luck.

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
I think the gameplay for a 25mb game is fine, it just takes too long to actually be able to solve the puzzle instead of throwing units into the void

Qifon

Oct 16, 2018
i really love this type of hentai game with goblins and animations. the pixelation type not too into it i want to see the details :3 but it is detailed enough to enjoy here
wish every girl had all the animations pov, side, doggy, blowjob instead of locking them to one single animation

Sangera

May 21, 2017
when i am fighting the priestess the tank unit intantly dies, how can i play like this?
She runs away from the slimes that you spawn , the ones you spawn on 2 create a zone that damages her when she touches it, so you upgrade the damage and life of the slimes and then spawn some with 3 on her side and with 2 the ones opposite of that.

Last edited:

Zaratven

Feb 14, 2018
Ilove the Idea of beating the game give you reward, being beated to have access to sex scenes was so.... meaningless ^^"

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes