• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
While I somewhat share your sentiment. We also have to stand by those that did good. Village Rhapsody was quite alright. I had a lot of fun with Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons. Mystwood Manor and Mist also saw their full release this year. How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom was no slouch. Universe Treasure was a fine attempt at a "bullet heaven" (vampire survivors genre) game, although it could have used a bit more scenes. I enjoyed, although I understand that Love n War series isn't everyone's cup of tea. There's also some idiocy going on with the skin colors. The MC is white in the main game, but dark brown in the scenes. One of the first training foes even idiotically and unironically call him a pale face in the new one. When he is much darker than her in their love scene.

is to be released in a week or two'ish. From the same people that made Universe treasure. Something to look forward to at least.
Most of these seem pretty meh to me. The Vampire Survivors game sucked as an adult game afaik because you had to lose to see scenes. The 3D CG VN-y one I never tried but I avoid those like the plague because the assets creep me out (to put it politely). I did forget to download Mist so ty for posting that one.

Oct 12, 2019
The game is good but i hate that the game wont give me any information about the troops. I have tried to catch the witch for the last 10 minutes and still dont know what is the use of the 2 troop

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
art is super, wish there were more scenes. Too bad this talent is wasted with ugly goblins and insectoids and stuff.

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
People on here lack puzzle solving skills.

Granted those things tend to disappear when horny, but still

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes