3.70 star(s) 55 Votes

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Small nitpick, when the final char is bred, she's shown getting pounded in the ass... I don't think you can make babies that way. Literally unplayable.
Mate, it's only a question of mindset. How do you intend to make the impossible possible by being so negative?
I wish that the dev would add anal and oral scenes for all heroines so I can prove my point. :cool:

ComNoiK

May 8, 2019
very nice game with actual gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank for the file but i think u posted the wrong file or for me, it not actually file game save, the location of file game save should be in: C >admin > AppData > Roaming and i think u can find ur file save game there. And yes, i really want ur file save game :D

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
thank for the file but i think u posted the wrong file or for me, it not actually file game save, the location of file game save should be in: C >admin > AppData > Roaming and i think u can find ur file save game there. And yes, i really want ur file save game :D
post full path please

Sallamanders0n

Sep 23, 2020
although the game want you to be mindful and strategy when playing, you can brute force through all the heroines by upgrading 1 unit and spamming it

still a really good game

May 5, 2020
I don't have the patience nor the time to play the priest level even though i know how to beat it, yes it's an annoying design.
just slime the corner and then chase her into it, and then just level the capture unit just enough to reach frlm the edge of her circle to her corner and boom you win in like 10 rounds

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I can't upload saves and pictures on this forum, create a file sharing service

Wizardx

May 27, 2020
Sometimes I question whether I should buy a game or not because of how good the game is, then I realise i don't actually have a choice because im broke and start looking looking for the one piece

May 24, 2020
i cant find the exp value using cheat engine how did u use it?
Use . I tried to use it, and you must same numbers as your exp. When you found same number in save editor, just edit it and change it with your save. It could have save me time if i used it... Still, everyone was easy except for the last boss

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but HOW do you find that? i extracted the game with 7zip and nothing i do shows me how to get to the save. even putting what you wrote there just gets my computer saying it doesn't exist?
The Appdata folder is hidden by default. Go to Users/Yourname Click on View at the top and checkmark hidden items. Appdata/local seems to be the default saving place for most games so it's a good bet to check there if you're looking for a save.

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
Eeeh... the animations are nice.

What has my life become though? Why am I playing (and beating) that game at 4 AM?! (Took me 2 hours to get all stars)

The idea is nice, but very repetitive, grindy and WAY too little reward for the effort.

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
What is wrong with the adult game community? Either the games are horrendously tedious and slow, or they have literally no gameplay and are just a picture book (excuse me, visual novel...), or they're the weird Japanese crap that is basically 90% tentacles, rape and crying, censored halfway to hell and not translated because the people making them are weird supremacists (cougheushullycough). Can't we just have more games like Crimson Keep, instead of getting a couple dozen 0.00001alpha version NTR/incest renpy games made with half-assed Daz models every day? Is that too much to ask for?

... sorry, I'm kinda salty since there haven't been a whole lot of actually good games showing up lately.

Edit: Also, to anyone trying to use cheat engine and not finding the XP address, it's because the freaking maniac used a double to hold an integer. So just set the value type to double or all and you should find it.
Ugh... yeah... I loath these NTR games. They keep getting worse and worse. I just want funny "open-world" games with "innocent" girl (or futa) main char that you can turn into sluts fucking everything that doesn't climb a tree at three! No stupid emotional brainfuck baggage.

P.S.: I failed finding the XP with CE and beat the game the "normal" way... yeah... I like torturing myself... at 4 AM...

Reactions: kamibell
3.70 star(s) 55 Votes