3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
The first "boss" took me 27 and the 2nd one took me 47 and then it hit me, the dev is clearly having a laugh at the expense of the ppl who are horny and or bored enough to not only pour their time into this but are also paying him 4 american dollaridoos. Goody!

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
Honestly, idea is good, but the gameplay just isnt fun.
The problem is reall that the heroin has way to big of an AoE attack, the shields dont seem to attact aggro, and the model is so small, that you cant spread your tanks and attacker in a way that the heroin wont hit luke a third of them with each hit.
Also the heroin switches targets too fast, which is really a problem sincespearsdie in 1-2 hits already and tanks have no attack at all.
I am sure its possible after you grind for dozens of runs for each level, but at that point... sry, I dont hate my free time enough to waste that much time on whats in the end just an "OK" gaming experience.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
The heroines are only troublesome until you manage to do some damage.
Damage gives XP and it quickly grows exponentially. They won't die so spend 1 or 2 runs beating her in weakened state to get XP then upgrade the capture units.
This game is quite easy, got star in the first try.

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
Easy, if you like the strategy. I read a lot of hate for the game when it was well designed to be a difficult game because you need to think about each situation.

Rules
keys 1,2,3
1.- damage type units
2.-defense or support type units
3.-Those who capture (3 units alive and using their xcapture ability at the same time to be successful)
stage 1 and 2 use them to buy extra units in all phases it is useful and it is extra exp per unit

Hero 1
1.-Develop the shields first and the damage ones later, use a wave of shields in front and then the damage shields behind, repeat until you have low life and send capture units together with the damage units in groups of 3 ( star 21 turns)

Hero 2
2-level up the health of defense support units first along with the range of mad damage type units facing the defense type units and then put the damage type units on the sides when the capture units are weakened with a How many improvements do you send them from the sides (star 24 turns)

hero 3
3.-Ignore the life statistic, it is useless, you want your damage-type units to have a high range and attack speed, your support units you want their ability to be of high range and that it is doubtful that it lasts at least 1 second, once you catch it at intervals of 1 second or more put damage units with long range to debuff it when it is low on life cast the capture ones (star 23 turns)

hero 4
4.-The cleric is simple because it does not attack your units, you die after a certain time has elapsed, for which you raise its life statistic, mainly the most important unit to raise is the support unit, if the one that seems to commit suicide but imagine that it is a trap becomes poisonous soil that drains life and slows down the cleric, so the longer it lasts on the ground, the more effective it is. You place several puddles on one side of the map, and you run it with the capture unit towards the trap, ignore the damage unit in this scenario and raises the statistics of the capture unit, the damage is dealt by the support and the scenario is resolved only. (star 22 turns)

Hero.-5
5.-I think it is the easiest part of the game, raise your defense unit, life and blocking ability, you want your damage unit to have range and clear damage and your capture unit with range and a few seconds less capture . you put in front your shield units behind to the ones of range and together with the ones of range to the ones of capture ready it was resolved. (stars 25 turns)

Boss secret (5 stars)
I understand why some consider it a level disaster but because it's fun to exasperate people or at least that's how I see the developers of almost all games, the defense support unit is useless ignore it, the stat to go up is life and speed of the damage type unit once you reach the boss you raise the damage to the unit all the statistics minimum 11, then you raise the capture unit equal to all the statistics in 11 which is easier when your damage unit takes out exp now the funny explanation to capture it fast it took me 27 turns to send damage units from the corners until its life is red, then send the capture units in groups of 3 without sending any damage, why? the capture units do no damage and when the life of the boos is red he launches his attack at the assholes which frustrates the majority, by sending the capture units alone you let him recover his life and that attack stops launching it and with your capture units with enough life and with a group of 3 at any time the boss is captured, ready one more game over.

I know not everyone likes hard games but the variety makes the site fun pls don't harass the developer he has sentiment or so I think XD.
(15 minutes for stage)
stages
1.-Goblins
2.-tentacles or worms if you are from the old school
3.-fairies
4.-slime
5.-Orcs
6.-Minotaurs

My English is basic and I used google translate to convey my message. I apologize if it is difficult to understand and thank you if you have read it.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes