3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Good game, only really disliked the last (hidden?) stage and the slime stage. For the rest it all was a fun puzzle to find out. Much more interesting of a game then just a shitty sidescroller/RPGmaker game
I can kind of understand, where you are coming from in regards to the slime stage. Although I personally don't share that sentiment. I thought it was quite clever. You lure the woman on top of the pools of slime with the other slimes. Instead of attacking her. Placing them in the upper right corner was maybe a bit of exploitation, but it was still fun to me.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
I can kind of understand, where you are coming from in regards to the slime stage. Although I personally don't share that sentiment. I thought it was quite clever. You lure the woman on top of the pools of slime with the other slimes. Instead of attacking her. Placing them in the upper right corner was maybe a bit of exploitation, but it was still fun to me.
I suppose it just felt like a exploit to me. But I think that is just the nature of this game, once you figure it out it's easy game. The last stage however is just a boring stat-check

Reactions: Hajtand

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Having to guess what the fuck your units do everytime is not fun. What does sec/life even mean??
The slimes don't have hitpoints, they have seconds until they die. so sec/life means how many seconds they have until they die.

I think for randomly placing units it's just for you to figure out when a round starts. After 1-2 tries you can maybe get it fully if you watch carefully.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
That it all changes up and in such a way. That you have to rethink the game, was part of the fun at least to me.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The slimes don't have hitpoints, they have seconds until they die. so sec/life means how many seconds they have until they die.

I think for randomly placing units it's just for you to figure out when a round starts. After 1-2 tries you can maybe get it fully if you watch carefully.
Okay so why do the slimes with 3 sec/life die instantly and the ones with 1 stay alive longer?

Reactions: Megazombie15

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know what engine this game is made in? Or is it some kind of custom engine of the developer?

Menelik

Mar 25, 2018
Here you go. The save has all the stages unlocked but reset. Then I modified the save file to set the levels of the monsters to 40. So now I can repeat my fantasy of subjugating and breeding females who are as beautiful as they are powerful as many times as I want.
Save Editor used:
Anyone interested in extending this game or know of more like it?

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
It weird how all the main stages have clear intents when it comes to how to deal with the waifus but not the secret bosss. Bait the first one with shields and flank with the knifes, surround the mage until you can make your second class of tentacles tanky enough, stunlock the punchgirl with the plant mobs so the fairies can damage/trap her, bait the priestess into the slime pools with the chasing slimes and create a strong enough wall of shield orcs so the attacking orcs can safely snipe the queen.

The secret boss however is a complete mess, spamming OP AOE shit and your two minotaurs seem to be the exact same but the first one just hits harder. You'd think the shield ones would protect anything behind them but nope, just wipes out anything touching the bombs' AOEs regardless.

It's like the dev clearly had a decent enough idea for the first 5 but gave up with the final boss and decided to make the minimum requirement for the 6th star high to make up for the sudden difficulty spike.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It weird how all the main stages have clear intents when it comes to how to deal with the waifus but not the secret bosss. Bait the first one with shields and flank with the knifes, surround the mage until you can make your second class of tentacles tanky enough, stunlock the punchgirl with the plant mobs so the fairies can damage/trap her, bait the priestess into the slime pools with the chasing slimes and create a strong enough wall of shield orcs so the attacking orcs can safely snipe the queen.

The secret boss however is a complete mess, spamming OP AOE shit and your two minotaurs seem to be the exact same but the first one just hits harder. You'd think the shield ones would protect anything behind them but nope, just wipes out anything touching the bombs' AOEs regardless.

It's like the dev clearly had a decent enough thought pattern but gave up with the final boss because who gives a shit, there's no 6-star reward, anyways, right?
I partly agree. There is an intent with the boss. The dev probably also felt like showing her off as powerful. You use the different corners and go around in circles spamming minos with clubs. The shields were probably meant to take the brunt of the initial damage making ways for the others by going in fast (they scale much faster with their move speed) and help gain XP faster. Meaning she doesn't target the slower units closing in, but focuses on the shields that are up in her face.
You do lose a few extra guys, by not taking the faster shields and then change to the club bois. A point made moot by the XP cost to get them to a stage. Where they are useful as such is so colossal. That you'd almost have a fully level'd club dude and almost have cleared the stage.
It's just not a good stage in comparrison to the others.

I haven't seen any rewards from getting 6 stars.

Reactions: lwx595

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
It is, he has rebranded 3times
Man, I always suspected that was the case. However, I found it too strange for him to rebrand and just dump all of his past works.
All in all, I would love to see more anal/oral in his works. He has added more vaginal than anything else lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes