• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
this feel silly, over 20 attempts and not a single point of damage has been dealt. just on the first heroine and she just obliterates all the goblins instantly no matter how many times they're getting upgraded. feels incredibly grindy for what it is.
First map 60+, second map 100+, i gave up

Reactions: Mister Wake

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018
gods this game is painful. Here's an edited save with 9999999exp right from the start (you still have to lose once to edit the goblins) for those that want to play it from the beginning without the dumb grind. Game path for save is in post above

update: put the exp on all heroine pools, 1 loss then upgrade for each
this doesn't work, you just get 999999 exp in the first level

Vulk

Jul 23, 2017
20 attent for first stage, 11 for 2nd, don't understand third stage.

Edit: Finaly 30 attempt for third.

Last edited:

augumon05

Nov 2, 2021
An interesting game, but I do question if it's even possible to hit the star number of attempts for capture, from what I can see of even the first enemy, they attack far too fast for any more exp than the amount given for each creature lost which is negligible for many early wave attempts with how fast the price increases for upgrades for minor increases. As for tactics, that's also extremely hard to determine, as every enemy attack can wipe out many minions if the creatures are in a close area. since there is no way for enemy attacks to drop off damage for enemy attack goes through. and there aren't any structures to use to plan a sort of ambush which would be how weak units should act for tactics.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
this doesn't work, you just get 999999 exp in the first level
just used it and works for all from the beginning, you can also open it and see the exp in all the pools where they need to be. copy and paste it into your own save if that's easier

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i dont understand the last boss why give her an aoe that one shots everything
The shield dudes, shields the stoner throwers. They need to upgrade their block ability to over 100% to block all shots and health to live through the onslaught. The stoner throwers just needs a bit of range. Enough so that they can attack behind the shield wall. Summoning more shields on top of each other helps a lot.

Reactions: lwx595

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There's also a secret boss if you clear all the star prerequisites (within a set amount of resets).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
An interesting game, but I do question if it's even possible to hit the star number of attempts for capture, from what I can see of even the first enemy, they attack far too fast for any more exp than the amount given for each creature lost which is negligible for many early wave attempts with how fast the price increases for upgrades for minor increases. As for tactics, that's also extremely hard to determine, as every enemy attack can wipe out many minions if the creatures are in a close area. since there is no way for enemy attacks to drop off damage for enemy attack goes through. and there aren't any structures to use to plan a sort of ambush which would be how weak units should act for tactics.
You need the tanks as distractions on the first one. I got it in 15 resets on my first try, so it's quite doable.
1673050288245.png

Whiskas2

Jan 7, 2020
is this really that hard for people? the first three four attempts mean nothing, you have too little stats to do anything. past that, focus on the distractions and try some clever placement to keep the damage units out of line of fire. dont even bother upgrading the capture ones until you can bring the heroines under half hp reliably

Apr 2, 2018
What is wrong with the adult game community? Either the games are horrendously tedious and slow, or they have literally no gameplay and are just a picture book (excuse me, visual novel...), or they're the weird Japanese crap that is basically 90% tentacles, rape and crying, censored halfway to hell and not translated because the people making them are weird supremacists (cougheushullycough). Can't we just have more games like Crimson Keep, instead of getting a couple dozen 0.00001alpha version NTR/incest renpy games made with half-assed Daz models every day? Is that too much to ask for?

... sorry, I'm kinda salty since there haven't been a whole lot of actually good games showing up lately.

Edit: Also, to anyone trying to use cheat engine and not finding the XP address, it's because the freaking maniac used a double to hold an integer. So just set the value type to double or all and you should find it.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I retried the first stage again. To see if I gave a bad advice or I had mixed the levels up in my head. I found forming sort of a triangle around her with the shield dudes. Once they had enough health for a few hits to be effective if quickly followed up with spear dudes from the direction of where the first shield dude was placed. As he's now dead and she's focused on the two other dudes buying time for the spearmen.

I prioritized the unit amount upgrade on the first two turns. Then it was health on the shield dudes. I can't quite remember the benchmark, I set for myself. Having around 80 health lets them tank for a bit. I then got the first attack speed upgrade for the spears. What needs to be pumped up is, however, their movement speed (and that of the shields). They need, to be able to hit her a few times for the extra XP. Which is mostly gated by how slow they are. Making the shields take too much damage. Dealing damage is not all too relevant until the shield dudes get's a bit more HP. Having it be around 120 is enough for a while. Once she starts hitting the yellow and the red HP bar you'll be drowning in XP. This time I got her in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 13, 2021
What is wrong with the adult game community? Either the games are horrendously tedious and slow, or they have literally no gameplay and are just a picture book (excuse me, visual novel...), or they're the weird Japanese crap that is basically 90% tentacles, rape and crying, censored halfway to hell and not translated because the people making them are weird supremacists (cougheushullycough). Can't we just have more games like Crimson Keep, instead of getting a couple dozen 0.00001alpha version NTR/incest renpy games made with half-assed Daz models every day? Is that too much to ask for?

... sorry, I'm kinda salty since there haven't been a whole lot of actually good games showing up lately.

Edit: Also, to anyone trying to use cheat engine and not finding the XP address, it's because the freaking maniac used a double to hold an integer. So just set the value type to double or all and you should find it.
TRUE, but don't forget the koikatsu models, those are the real lazy ones, also, for cheat engine users here's a tip, don't go over 5 integers when setting the exp value, otherwise it'll redirect back to 0

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
A little tip for the "hidden" last stage. The shield minotaurs are effectively an XP drain and not useful for the end game. Focus on getting a lot of troops and then upgrading the club guys. I tried one with and one without using the shield guys. The one with shield guys took 49 turns and the one without took 26 (I bungled the 25th turn).

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes