3.70 star(s) 54 Votes

anonharuhi

Jan 11, 2020
this feel silly, over 20 attempts and not a single point of damage has been dealt. just on the first heroine and she just obliterates all the goblins instantly no matter how many times they're getting upgraded. feels incredibly grindy for what it is.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
this feel silly, over 20 attempts and not a single point of damage has been dealt. just on the first heroine and she just obliterates all the goblins instantly no matter how many times they're getting upgraded. feels incredibly grindy for what it is.
You have to beef up your units until you can spam shields in one direction and spears from the opposite direction. She focuses on the shields and the spears attack her from behind. Below 50% health she slows down massively, that's when you send in your capture units. Doesn't matter anyway because the other heroines make you use new units that you have to upgrade all over again and use different strategies. Really not worth the time/effort/rage for 6 animations total.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
gods this game is painful. Here's an edited save with 9999999exp right from the start (you still have to lose once to edit the goblins) for those that want to play it from the beginning without the dumb grind. Game path for save is in post above

update: put the exp on all heroine pools, 1 loss then upgrade for each

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, the gameplay is pretty annoying. I think all the upgrades could have easily been half the price, and I'd still be a bit annoyed. The worst part? The animations are actually fuckin' worth suffering for. If only the gameplay was more fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

AnotNormalUsername

Mar 7, 2021
I actually kinda enjoyed the gameplay aspect.
Each heroine was basically a puzzle game to figure out how the units work and then figuring out what's the best way to spend your points on as well as knowing how to earn a lot of points was pretty fun, if that's not your style you can brute force your way through but you gotta grind for the points at that point.
The grinding aspect kinda sucks though and the only unfun part about it.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes