4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
No it didn't its still up, was gonna post earlyer that its called Mysterious dungeon and not pokemon dungeon, but i was to lazy... and now here we are...
Do you have a link? "Mysterious Dungeon" comes up with nothing as well.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Here is my current save for the Version 4.9.3. But you will need my Mods "FutaSkirt1.1" and "NewFutas1.2" if you do not want any Warnings (for missing objects). If you want to have the "Happy New Year" stuff you also need the "Happy new Year" Mod. All Mods just unzip into the .../data folder of the game.
Should look like this:
1546794791191.png
You can buy all the new objects in the merchant store (also the funny happy new year penis if the Mod is available).

All the Mods (and others) you will finde here:

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so I haven't checked on this game in a couple of months and I'm a little lost. Can someone tell me
- what the console thing is and how to use it?
- if/how to use the interactable devices in the dungeon maps themselves (I can get them in my camp but not in dungeons)

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
so I haven't checked on this game in a couple of months and I'm a little lost. Can someone tell me
- what the console thing is and how to use it?
- if/how to use the interactable devices in the dungeon maps themselves (I can get them in my camp but not in dungeons)
The console is a cheat system for $10 patreons, somebody will probably post the commands on here eventual... and the devices only spawn in dungeons with it enabled, futa dungeon, goblin layer, ect.

Reactions: noobtastic

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018
Thats how to use cheat

First, you must enable the in-game commands console under options (press ESC):

Then, when you press the ` key (located beneath ESC key, above TAB, and next to #1 in US-layout keyboards. You should see the console popping up:

Type something and press enter, you will probably get a “unknown input” message at lower right of the screen.

If you want to close the console, press ` key or ESC key.

Clear the console via enter, and you are now ready for the first command:

Type in [list_item_ids] without the []s (cant use “ “s because some commands use them) and press enter. If you did everything right, you should see this:

This isn’t a cheat by itself, but it is useful to modders or if you need to know the item uids for the actual cheats.

Similarly, there is [list_unit_ids] that list all unit uids instead of item uids.

Now, to use the actual cheats, you must first enable the cheat via a passcode. This code may change from version to version but for v4.94, it is simply [enable_cheats]. Type this in and press enter.

You should see “Cheats Enabled” on the lower right if you did everything correctly.

Here are the first group of cheats:

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMT]

ITEM_ID is a item uid that must be enclosed in “ ”s. AMT is how many of that item to give.

For example, if you want a futa potion. First, you need to know what the uid for futa potion is. You can look it up via [list_item_ids]:

Then, you type in console [give_item “futa_potion”]. Notice the space “ “ in between give_item and “futa_potion”.

After you press enter, you should see “Placed 1 “futa_potion” into inventory”. If you open the inventory to check, it should indeed be there.

If you want to give multiple item once, press space after “futa_potion” and enter a number:

If you did everything right, you should see another message and you have 9001 more “futa_potions” in the inventory.

Next up is giving exp. This command is in the form of [give_exp AMT]. For example:

This command is a little special because sometimes you want to give exp to your allies instead of yourself.To do that, first go near an ally and move the cursor on them. You should see the “Talk to …” prompt. Then type [give_exp 1234] as usual and press enter. This time, the message should say “Selected Unit Received 1234 exp.” Instead of “Received 1234 exp.”

Next up, we have [kill] and [refresh] commands. [kill] instantly kills nearby hostiles, and [refresh] fully heals you. Should be fairly straight forward.

Next group are the spawning enemy commands. They take in the following forms:

[spawn_enemy “UNIT_UID” AMT]

[spawn_friendly “UNIT_UID” AMT]

[spawn_wild “UNIT_UID” AMT]

The spawn_xxx are identical except they spawn units under different teams. Spawn_enemy spawns enemies. Spawn_friendly spawns unit that are friendly to you, but is not under your control. Spawn_wild spawns unit that are hostile to all except themselves.

Like [give_item], You may want to use [list_unit_ids] first to get an overview of all the UNIT_UIDS.

Let’s try this, point to an empty spot on ground and type:

And indeed, if you did everything right, you should have spawned 1 friendly “GOBLIN_FODDER” exactly at where your cursor is pointing at.

Let’s spice things up. Type in [spawn_wild “HUMAN_FARMER” 10] and watch the chaos unfold:

The poor goblin got massacred of course but I’m sure you can find more interesting use of [spawn_XXXs]

The final group of cheats gives special properties to the player. They are:

[iron_maiden]

[ko_queen]

[move_unseen]

[iron_maiden] makes you take 0 HP damage.

[ko_queen] makes any of your attacks insteadly knocks any unit it hit into the air and prones them

[move_unseen] makes you untargetable by the AI. For example, if you just want to watch, this is the command for you!

And that’s it for the first batch of cheat commands. There will probably be more coming, and feel free to leave suggestions on additional commands you want to see.

Cheats list:

[enable_cheats]

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMOUNT]

[give_exp AMOUNT]

[kill]

[refresh]

[spawn_enemy “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[spawn_wild “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[spawn_friendly “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[move_unseen]

[iron_maiden]

[ko_queen]

P.S. There is an additional command [enable_zone “ZONE_ID”] but it doesn't work well because some ZONE_ID contains spaces. “Goblin Lair”, for example. The current parser is not powerful enough to handle spaces in ids. I leave this here because you might find it useful for testing custom dungeons.

oderso90

Jul 31, 2017
Am i stupid? enabled console in options (from "false" into "true"),then i've pressed every key, but there popped up nothing :/

Reactions: Selimin
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes