4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

xvidrax

Jan 11, 2018
There are four containers on the map :
  1. Crate: everything that has to do with the farm and the dress that matches the straw hat
  2. Cest: every combination of clothes found by floor, forest and buy from the merchant:
    • Mahou (4 item)
    • Bandit (4 item)
    • Barbarian (4 item)
    • Bunny (5 item)
    • Fighter (4 item)
    • Divine Battledress (5 item)
    • Witch1 (6 item)
    • Witch2? (4 item)
    • Maid (6 item)
    • Bandit Queen (5 item)
    • Plate Armor (5 item)
    • Slave (4 item)
    • Demon (5 item) + Horn (10 item)
    • Goblin (2 item +1)
    • Santa hat
  3. Barrel: Items sold by women in lingerie (including glasses and socks with shoes to the rabbit set)
  4. Shelf: The weapons (Except for the glove)
Version MAP: 4.9.11
what app should i open it with ?

Nov 5, 2018
I guess you're using the latest version so I say: WHAT THE HELL?
He removed the map editor? from several versions!

Post updated with note...
Enlit delivered a command to give the editor to the player in the blog:
give_item "terrain_editor"
(haven't actually tried it because I already had it)

It was also added in the modded version of the small Pumpkins dungeon that comes with the Mystery Dungeon, you receive 10000 lewds and the editor upon finishing it (original made by Enlit, Mystery Dungeon dude added the rewards as a compensation on possible required save deletes).

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
You can load Mods from Enlits Mod Page:
You only have to unzip the mod and copy it into the existing ../data folder of the game. That's it.

For Example my Mod "SeriousGun1_1": SeriousGun3.jpg
That replaces the cheap "Toygun" with a more serious Gun ;-)
Or my Mod "NewFuta1_2":
LikeIt2.jpg

These Mods can be edit, or created with a texteditor (new Dungeons). There is also a Modding - Guideline.
If you want to create new objects you need to learn how to use Blender (not soo easy...).

Reactions: iamslime

manoftake

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, thanks. Here's my guide based on that:

4. There's code that looks like this in compiled.js: "(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);", replace it with "try{(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);}catch(ignored){}". It's somewhere after the string "u_camWorldPos". I tried writing a sed command for this but I drowned in backslash escapes. // grep '\(0,this\.[a-zA-Z]+\[[a-z]+\])\([a-z,]+\);' compiled.js
This no longer works with the newest version, (0,this.gA[a])(b,c); has been replaced with (0,this.uA[a])(b,c);
just replacing the g with u in the replacement code you provided doesn't work.

Jul 21, 2018
About the v4.9.3 . On the author's blog, there are 6 grabs in total , cross ,pillory ,pole_hook ,wall_hole . But I did not find the "wall_hole" . Where is it?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I wonder how difficult/viable a prospect it would be to mod the player or a particular foe (or a named companion for that matter), to use unique sounds/grunts when doing the deed.

I get that the base smexing sounds have been the cornerstone of the creators game, but with so much going on in the background it'd be a nice way to give a unit some unique flavor.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I would love if the sounds will be part of the modding system! Currently if you want to change sounds you have to patch the game itselve. It is doable, but not the official way to mod the game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah, but then it is changing the core of the game, yes? Everybody would sound the same using that method? My desire is more along the lines of a critter or unit itself being a special magical snowflake all of its own in terms of audio.

Maybe somewhere down the line, then. Every version keeps enhancing the gameplay and flavor, after all.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Ah, but then it is changing the core of the game, yes? Everybody would sound the same using that method? My desire is more along the lines of a critter or unit itself being a special magical snowflake all of its own in terms of audio.

Maybe somewhere down the line, then. Every version keeps enhancing the gameplay and flavor, after all.
Yes.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes