4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
How do i unlock or get abilitys? and what can i do with chained up enemys besides carrying them arroun
No clue on abilities, but the characters that have them get a different icon every time they load, so they are probably unavailable for the player.
Chained up people can be placed on devices to convert them to your side for that dungeon floor (as long as the dungeon has devices).

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
How do i unlock or get abilitys? and what can i do with chained up enemys besides carrying them arroun
You can add abilities yourself, but not all of them work ["smoke_bomb", "lunge", "action_backflip_throw", "pounce", "place_trap"] only they can be used ["summon_slaves"] does not work.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
All need to do is edit the compiled.js file in app.asar
I think you should explain that better... not a lot of peps know what a asar file is or even have something on their pc to open it. Even then know what to download to open a asar file. Then maybe how to, you know, "use" it if its overly complicated. I'm looking at you mass effect 3 mod manager... to many options... I mean you could be the nice guy (or girl) and give a file thats already edited, or not...

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Well, I didn't tried it myself but first you must install 7-Zip if you don't have it and this plugin . Then you open the files app.asar inside the "resources" folder. Then you should try open it up inside or outside 7-Zip to edit it (I suggest you use something like notepad++) or just use any text editor but use the search function to navigate the code, you should look for this "uid:"UNITDATA_PLAYER". Finally, expirement with lines of code look others units code and just copy and paste some lines and remember to save the file inside the app.asar again when you finish.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know console (or whatever you calls them) commands? The terrain editors not in the start chest anymore so...

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know console (or whatever you calls them) commands? The terrain editors not in the start chest anymore so...
If you start the game with each update without saving, you need to edit the character's inventory, if you are using save, just run the old version, remove the editor from the box and save the game.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
If you start the game with each update without saving, you need to edit the character's inventory, if you are using save, just run the old version, remove the editor from the box and save the game.
I like meant... the console in game... like when you hit ` key...

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Just uploaded my updated New Futas Mod on Enlits Mod page: ( ).

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes