4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
Anyone knows how to get a "blue/yellow" weapon from the merchant or how to make an enemy drop some enhanced version of their wielded weapon (increase the odds of the drop). Would love to get a magic version of Frostmourne.

oderso90

Jul 31, 2017
is it normal that i played the dungeon about 50-60 times (and i searched everywhere) and there's not one companion?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
is it normal that i played the dungeon about 50-60 times (and i searched everywhere) and there's not one companion?
If you read threw previews post you'd probably know (or not... maybe my post got deleted, 100% sure it didn't) that its a bug that happens, make sure your not playing on a old version (not including the newest version) and reset your save. If still doesn't fix... then your on your own...

Reactions: oderso90

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
New Futas
Here is the new Futa Mod It comes together with a funny dungeon to demonstrate all Futas. Feel free to use the Futa Mod together with your Mods. Have Fun!

"New Futas 1.2":

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
you just need to farm the dungeon a lot and you'll eventually found one. I found 4/5 compagnion i only need to found the last one (my favorite one too)

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Here the updated Futa-Mod. Some guys wanted a colored Dickhead...
Again unzip the file, copy the Folder "NewFutaColored" into the ../data directory of the game.
Initial you see the "normal" futa size. By renaming the "meshId" in the file "item_data.json" you can also try "HyperFuta.json" and "UberFuta.json" for bigger penises ;-) Have fun.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
I understand that the update is good and no one will share it is just ridiculous...
Ehh, it's probably less of someone not wanting to share it, more like the people who normally upload free stuffs THEY paid for have jobs... maybe skool... some other stuff; and just haven't gotten the time to play the new version. Just give it time, its FREE content, no offense...

Reactions: Estella69
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes