4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Yes it is Charisma.

Keep in mind that characters need more command point the more you level them up. My char is Lv 20 now and only 4 out of 5 allies can come with me. So using some point on your allies in charisma will lower their command point required.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
are there any console commands to spawn new allies/custom allies? if anyone knows let me know. because i think i have all of them and i want more.

Last edited:
Reactions: lednaruto

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Where can I find new allies???
In the dungeon.

Alot of people are complaining about the chance for them to appear. So dont worry your game isnt broken or something and you dont do anything wrong. On the discord people are saying they did like 100 runs and dont have all characters.

john__cena

Oct 25, 2017
Ok! You need to extract compiled.js from resources/app.asar (I can do this using 7zip asar plugin in windows ) and replace all file path in compiled.js written with \ to / and few other changes and replace compiled.js in app.asar with new one.... Then you need to dowload electron linux 3.X.X.X from and replace app.asar file with previously created.... + copy data dir from game dir.... "compiled.js" is obfuscated JS source.... You can see a difference when you compare my linux version of compiled.js and windows version of compiled.js
Using this method I can change a lot of game parameters such as EXP= 1000000*EXP, gold and items drop rate ...

Sorry for my english!!!
Alright, thanks. Here's my guide based on that:

1. Install in Wine (win64), download and extract it to C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Formats\ (create the Formats folder first)
2. Run `wine 'C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe'`, open [GameFolder]/resources/app.asar, extract `compiled.js` out of app.asar
3. Patch compiled.js using this bash script I wrote (this script also patches all paths in data files):
Code:
#!/bin/bash
# patch.sh
# Install and run from [game folder]/resources/
# Usage: chmod +x ./patch.sh && ./patch.sh

set -eu

file=compiled.js
[ ! -f "$file.bak" ] && cp -v $file{,.bak}

echo "Backslash count before: " $(grep -c '\\\\' "$file")

# Patch paths "\\" -> "/"
# Before patching (v4.9.12): 23 backslashes
# After patching: 4 backslashes
# 6 refs to `images\\`
# 2 refs to `voxel\\`
# 6 refs to `meshes\\`
# 2 refs to `sounds\\`
# 5 refs to `"\\"` (grep '"\\\\"' compiled.js)
# 3 refs to `\\data\\`
# 1 ref to  `\\resources\\`
# 1 ref to  `\\mods\\`
# grep '[a-z]+\\\\' compiled.js
sed -i \
-e 's:images\\\\:images/:g' \
-e 's:voxel\\\\:voxel/:g' \
-e 's:meshes\\\\:meshes/:g' \
-e 's:sounds\\\\:sounds/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\data\\\\:/data/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\resources\\\\:/resources/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\mods\\\\:/mods/:g' \
-e 's:"\\\\":"/":g' \
"$file"

echo "Backslash count after: " $(grep -c '\\\\' "$file")

cd ../data/_base
sed -i 's:meshes\\\\:meshes/:g' item_data.json
cd ../_unstable
sed -i 's:props\\\\:props/:g' prop_data.json
sed -i 's:tiles\\\\:tiles/:g' tile_data.json

echo "Done"
4. There's code that looks like this in compiled.js: "(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);", replace it with "try{(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);}catch(ignored){}". It's somewhere after the string "u_camWorldPos". I tried writing a sed command for this but I drowned in backslash escapes. // grep '\(0,this\.[a-zA-Z]+\[[a-z]+\])\([a-z,]+\);' compiled.js
5. Open a second window of 7zFM, drag and drop the patched `compiled.js` into app.asar
6. Download Electron 3.0.10 from , extract it anywhere
7. Copy the patched app.asar into your Electron resources/ folder
8. Copy the "data" folder from the game into the Electron folder
9. Run the game from the Electron folder with "./electron"

Here's the latest version (4.9.12) of the game for Linux (64-bit) pre-patched by me:

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Mewtwo from the Pokemon Mod ? I downloaded it from Discord but it didnt include Mewtwo. Kinda want it for the dungeon.
Mewtwo is labeled as SuperM2 in the Mystery Dungeon mod. You need to enable the Mewtwo items in the shop (increase ocurrence), use the Invis Body head and hair (xhead/xhair) and then make available the Invis armor items you want to equip or wait them to drop in the dungeon (like with futa characters, equiping a "bot" item will hide the dick)

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
some ideas to add
Merchant sells items for your camp site to build on to??
(can use village buildings simply) maybe cost 2500 or something
tavern for followers
house for you
barn or warehouse for goods (sorted boxes)

BellCranel

Jul 18, 2017
Alright, thanks. Here's my guide based on that:

1. Install in Wine (win64), download and extract it to C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Formats\ (create the Formats folder first)
2. Run `wine 'C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe'`, open [GameFolder]/resources/app.asar, extract `compiled.js` out of app.asar
3. Patch compiled.js using this bash script I wrote (this script also patches all paths in data files):
Code:
#!/bin/bash
# patch.sh
# Install and run from [game folder]/resources/
# Usage: chmod +x ./patch.sh && ./patch.sh

set -eu

file=compiled.js
[ ! -f "$file.bak" ] && cp -v $file{,.bak}

echo "Backslash count before: " $(grep -c '\\\\' "$file")

# Patch paths "\\" -> "/"
# Before patching (v4.9.12): 23 backslashes
# After patching: 4 backslashes
# 6 refs to `images\\`
# 2 refs to `voxel\\`
# 6 refs to `meshes\\`
# 2 refs to `sounds\\`
# 5 refs to `"\\"` (grep '"\\\\"' compiled.js)
# 3 refs to `\\data\\`
# 1 ref to  `\\resources\\`
# 1 ref to  `\\mods\\`
# grep '[a-z]+\\\\' compiled.js
sed -i \
-e 's:images\\\\:images/:g' \
-e 's:voxel\\\\:voxel/:g' \
-e 's:meshes\\\\:meshes/:g' \
-e 's:sounds\\\\:sounds/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\data\\\\:/data/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\resources\\\\:/resources/:g' \
-e 's:\\\\mods\\\\:/mods/:g' \
-e 's:"\\\\":"/":g' \
"$file"

echo "Backslash count after: " $(grep -c '\\\\' "$file")

cd ../data/_base
sed -i 's:meshes\\\\:meshes/:g' item_data.json
cd ../_unstable
sed -i 's:props\\\\:props/:g' prop_data.json
sed -i 's:tiles\\\\:tiles/:g' tile_data.json

echo "Done"
4. There's code that looks like this in compiled.js: "(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);", replace it with "try{(0,this.gA[a])(b,c);}catch(ignored){}". It's somewhere after the string "u_camWorldPos". I tried writing a sed command for this but I drowned in backslash escapes. // grep '\(0,this\.[a-zA-Z]+\[[a-z]+\])\([a-z,]+\);' compiled.js
5. Open a second window of 7zFM, drag and drop the patched `compiled.js` into app.asar
6. Download Electron 3.0.10 from , extract it anywhere
7. Copy the patched app.asar into your Electron resources/ folder
8. Copy the "data" folder from the game into the Electron folder
9. Run the game from the Electron folder with "./electron"

Here's the latest version (4.9.12) of the game for Linux (64-bit) pre-patched by me:

How do I run the Code?

BellCranel

Jul 18, 2017
The script?
Create a new file called "patch.sh" in the resources folder, copy and paste the contents of the script to it, then run it from a terminal with "chmod +x ./patch.sh && ./patch.sh".
'chmod' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

john__cena

Oct 25, 2017
'chmod' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Looks like you're running Windows... this patching process is 100% done under Linux. It is possible to run bash scripts under Windows (with e.g. Cygwin) but if you're intending to run the game under Linux anyway you don't need a Windows machine or VM for this.

Just in case you didn't get what the guide was for: It's for Linux users to patch the Windows-only version of the game to run under Linux (because there is no official Linux release).

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes