4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

FooBarMan

Jun 16, 2017
I restarted the game, with version 4.9, and now I can't seem to find any followers. Any idea what you need to do to get followers, in the new version. In 4.3 ( I think) there was one at the end of every dungeon level, until you got 5.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I restarted the game, with version 4.9, and now I can't seem to find any followers. Any idea what you need to do to get followers, in the new version. In 4.3 ( I think) there was one at the end of every dungeon level, until you got 5.
Just search the "dungeon" level over and over. But only in the easy "dungeon" level, you will find them (I just did the same).
And yes, in the older version you found a follower nearly every time...

Last edited:

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
update!!!
Yes, there is an update. Version 4.9.11 is out. Link found again on 8ch hgg, credits to Anon. Patchnotes on Enlit3d's blog. The game actually gets more features and evolves quickly... Mr. Dev pls don't be mad at me for sharing the link... すべての猫はかわいいです。 ごめんなさい。

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, there is an update. Version 4.9.11 is out. Link found again on 8ch hgg, credits to Anon. Patchnotes on Enlit3d's blog. The game actually gets more features and evolves quickly... Mr. Dev pls don't be mad at me for sharing the link... すべての猫はかわいいです。 ごめんなさい。

Thanks a lot!
Do you have a change log?

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks a lot!
Do you have a change log?
Changelog:
- fixed a crash when coloring some specific items
- increased the number of rows in dye UI from 16 to 24 (more Hues to pick from)
- fixed bug in quickbar where it sometimes incorrectly swaps unique items
- increased the duration of grabs across the board
- added buttons to open mod folder and saves folder under Options-Other
- falling to the abyss (most likely via disabling collision) will now only reset Y coords
- implemented experimental in-game-console. Open with ` key once enabled in the options. Doesn't do much, yet.
- implemented SSAO, Bloom and FXAA graphic effects (can't be turned off atm)
- added Gamma settings to Options-Graphics
- AI without "Carry" will now grab restrained units instead of doing nothing
- AI will now engage in grab/carry etc more aggressively - hope this doesn't cause other problems
- reduced the HP and stagger values of the big Futa claw unit
- it is now possible to find potential allies in all zones instead of only "Dungeon"
- Barbarian girl unit is no longer unique
- finishing off enemies with lewd gas no longer gives bonus EXP
- new games: instead of having most dungeon zones available at start, now only "Dungeon", "Village" and "Tent" are available at start of game
- "Goblin Lair" is unlocked in "Dungeon"
- "Futa Floor" is unlocked in "Goblin Lair"
- "Ludas Lair" is unlocked in "Futa Floor"
- this is to give some time to the player to build up their gear/EXP before tackling the harder zones
- fixed some bugs with the floor progress not tracked properly
- significantly increased the drop rate of dyes and potions in dungeons

KNOWN ISSUES:
- possible to get stuck when released from a device that is placed near walls
- possible for devices to block doorway in dungeons and prevents progress

Mar 3, 2018
Hello guys,
I don't know if you aware but the game has a mod-system available so you can import with some blender knowledge, a model of whatever item you want. Swords,Clothes,Accessories,Devices with animations or not,Your own animations/moves etc.
Here is a link of Enlit3D's patreon about Modding , where you could find a reference blend file and also some instructions for making mods. The other instructions you could find at the Discord. Below is my two mods with new moves inserted into the game. You extract and put the folder into the data folder of the game. DON't put both of the folders as the one is all the moves I've made and the other are the more functional ones.

Reactions: PeJIaKc

shokutowa

May 7, 2017
Speaking of modding (High level lurker here), is it anyway to increase the knockdown values on the enemies because it is so rare its not even worth counting on.

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
There seems to be an issue with changing hairstyles. It crashes the game when you do. Probably due to the mods being in place, didn't test yet.

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
Changelog:
- fixed a crash when coloring some specific items
- increased the number of rows in dye UI from 16 to 24 (more Hues to pick from)
- fixed bug in quickbar where it sometimes incorrectly swaps unique items
- increased the duration of grabs across the board
- added buttons to open mod folder and saves folder under Options-Other
- falling to the abyss (most likely via disabling collision) will now only reset Y coords
- implemented experimental in-game-console. Open with ` key once enabled in the options. Doesn't do much, yet.
- implemented SSAO, Bloom and FXAA graphic effects (can't be turned off atm)
- added Gamma settings to Options-Graphics
- AI without "Carry" will now grab restrained units instead of doing nothing
- AI will now engage in grab/carry etc more aggressively - hope this doesn't cause other problems
- reduced the HP and stagger values of the big Futa claw unit
- it is now possible to find potential allies in all zones instead of only "Dungeon"
- Barbarian girl unit is no longer unique
- finishing off enemies with lewd gas no longer gives bonus EXP
- new games: instead of having most dungeon zones available at start, now only "Dungeon", "Village" and "Tent" are available at start of game
- "Goblin Lair" is unlocked in "Dungeon"
- "Futa Floor" is unlocked in "Goblin Lair"
- "Ludas Lair" is unlocked in "Futa Floor"
- this is to give some time to the player to build up their gear/EXP before tackling the harder zones
- fixed some bugs with the floor progress not tracked properly
- significantly increased the drop rate of dyes and potions in dungeons

KNOWN ISSUES:
- possible to get stuck when released from a device that is placed near walls
- possible for devices to block doorway in dungeons and prevents progress
what happend to "Forest"?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Amusing game but Electron is a total bitch to get working on Linux (all the hard-coded DOS/Windows path separators in compiled.js didn't help either).

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes