4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Guys two questions can you upgrade items? and how do you get to the bandit camp??. Also uploading the new version right now.
Yea you can, talk to talia and ask her to upgrade items. When that dialogue appears, press T to open your inventory. Then just drag an item from your inventory into the item upgrade box and start upgrading. Needs ALOT of gold though. For the bandit camp, you're supposed to clear merchant-chan's quests first. 2 times she'll ask you to plant stuff, after that, talk to her again and she'll tell you about the bandits. If you accept that quest, the option to go to their camp appears for you in the teleport zone.

Thanks for the upload btw.

Here's the changelog:

- fixed carrying animation problem
- fixed a possible crush (Nh of null)
- fixed a bug where sometimes units in party will teleport to grab foes on devices
- will now round the currency display to the nearest thousand or million instead of displaying the whole number
- fixed bug that item description sometimes incorrectly uses ally's stats to calc damage instead of the player
- halved the HP of barbarian unit as she is a bit too tough with medium armor on starter weapon/stats
- friendly sex no longer deals corruption (purple) damage
- added 3 grab animations, 2 requiring a penis and 1 without

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone has a save file ? So basically i have no idea how to upgrade my place. It's literally the same as when you start, only tent a box and portal. Even tho i grind a lot and my character can even solo everything i just don't have idea how to do that. Also how do you recruit people? I am always going alone.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone has a save file ? So basically i have no idea how to upgrade my place. It's literally the same as when you start, only tent a box and portal. Even tho i grind a lot and my character can even solo everything i just don't have idea how to do that. Also how do you recruit people? I am always going alone.
To recruit people you have to go to "Dungeon". That is also the easiest level. Only there you will find people you can recruit. They do not appear always so just search the whole dungeon over and over. You really need your own soldiers, then the game starts making fun! With your people you will grind up very quickly.

My advice: start a new game, set all your experience points to "character". You need character to recruit people.

To upgrade your place use the terrain editor from your inventory.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Just some Feedback:
- I love the whole game!
- I love the modding support

Wishes that I have:
- I love the restrain function, BUT... if you start putting an enemy into chains you will always interrupted by one of your own soldiers. In my eyes it would be good if the restrain-procedure can not be interrupted by others (friends or enemies)
- once you manage to restrain an enemy and you were able to but him on a "device" he will automatically be free after just a view seconds. I would like if an enemy would remain on the device until he is released by an other one (or will last on the device forever).

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Wishes that I have:
- I love the restrain function, BUT... if you start putting an enemy into chains you will always interrupted by one of your own soldiers. In my eyes it would be good if the restrain-procedure can not be interrupted by others (friends or enemies)
- once you manage to restrain an enemy and you were able to but him on a "device" he will automatically be free after just a view seconds. I would like if an enemy would remain on the device until he is released by an other one (or will last on the device forever).
Its not a fix but its helpful for you problem.
You can command all allies to run to a point. Look as far away in the distance as you can and command them to run there.
They won´t aggro on enemies anymore at some point and wait patiently!
(Works for your problem and also for the case you got grabbed and wanna enjoy your punishment a little longer before they free you)

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
First i wanna thank "Surver x" member here for teaching me how to recruit so i got 5 party members now and I have learned to change my tent place. Few questions left tho. First is there any particular number of party members that you can have, or it's like infinite. Two i would like to know it is possible to change hairstyle of my party member and can i make her drink the futa drink? Lastly what is like best weapon here. I got many, but still me and my entire party use starting one cuz i feel that is the most flexible one. Whenever i try using anything else it's either super slow or takes too much stamina. Also that samurai boss is virtually impossible to beat.

Jul 14, 2017
First i wanna thank "Surver x" member here for teaching me how to recruit so i got 5 party members now and I have learned to change my tent place. Few questions left tho. First is there any particular number of party members that you can have, or it's like infinite. Two i would like to know it is possible to change hairstyle of my party member and can i make her drink the futa drink? Lastly what is like best weapon here. I got many, but still me and my entire party use starting one cuz i feel that is the most flexible one. Whenever i try using anything else it's either super slow or takes too much stamina. Also that samurai boss is virtually impossible to beat.
1,as far as I know there is only five that I see in the compiled file
2, ask member of party to see equipmentthen use T on keyboard to administer change hair potion or futa potion
3,wildly depends on you,with 5 member you can give them different roles to play so no weapon is best (I godhand for the win tbh)
4,spam gasflask on her ,once she will drop all armor next she will masturbate an lose(make sure the team doesn't attack her as they will break her concentration

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
If you had any know how you could probably create your own party members, and yeah it's best to give your party fast weapons and sit in the back with a "wand" if you wanna be lazy. Most weapons in the game (i.e. polarms and such) take some learning so you don't use all your stamina and can hit 2 or 3 enamys in 1 attack. Best to stick with the gas flask or something if you wanna be lazy... or don't and try hard with fist only... it's your call...

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Give this a try guys: get a 2-handed longsword,send your party members to attack, and strike enemies starting from their back and hit as many of them at once as you can, every 2 attacks, wait for stamina to recover.. classic hit and run once you get aggro, just remember to pre-cast the attack right before they get in range

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Found the link to 4.8.4 on another board (8ch hgg, credits to anon)

And you can give party members some points in CHA, so the demand for command points to have them in your party drops. Read Enlit3D blog on the actual stats and what they are doing.

DEX scales 100% RANGED dmg and 50% MELEE
MIG scales 100% MELEE dmg and 50% RANGED

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes