4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v4.8.2 is out.
- added another check to floor the EXP numbers when using reset_potion
- fixed the trade item display bug that shows sell price to be 25% (bugged) instead of 20% (correct)
- units placed on devices now have an "invulnerable" tag - I believe this is the cause for several crashes
- fixed a crush when AI decides to grab an enemy that is in the selfH animation
- reduced lewd gas damage by ~1/3
- "lunge" ability preptime increased from 0.4s to 0.6s
- fixed an animation flag not set properly, causing several animations to be off the mark. Noteably, boob_fondle
- updated the pathfinding portion of AI somewhat - this should help against several keep running at a wall/ not moving things when the target is placed on a device
- this issue here is that the tiles the device is on is marked not traversable which cause the pathfinding to not return a path

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I really would love to know how enlit3d creates the Json-Files for the 3d objects.
It would be very nice if we can create or add the object e.g. with blender and use it for this game (new dungeons).
I tried a lot but was not able to find this out (blender, three.js, Unity...).
I am able to load a json file from this game via the online three.js editor into blender (and change it with blender), but i am not able to create again a .json file that can be read by the game.

Aug 14, 2018
I really would love to know how enlit3d creates the Json-Files for the 3d objects.
It would be very nice if we can create or add the object e.g. with blender and use it for this game (new dungeons).
I tried a lot but was not able to find this out (blender, three.js, Unity...).
I am able to load a json file from this game via the online three.js editor into blender (and change it with blender), but i am not able to create again a .json file that can be read by the game.
He did say that Blender was the way to go for it.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Here is a first Level just for fun: "Gas Wars".
I like the lewd gas, so all enemies are equipted with this weapon.
Due to the fact that it hurts friends and enemies it always ends up in a big, dirty party ;-)

Installation: Just unzip the complete folder "GasWars" into the ../data directory of the game... that's it (delete the zip file afterwards).

I made it with V4.8.1. Unfortunately in 4.8.1 there is still a bug when an AI graps a masturbating person.
You can minimise this error by fighting by your own (without your soldiers), than the likelihood to get this bug is mitigated.

You can play with this level by editing the files in the "GasWars" folder. E.G. change the "enemyDensity" parameter in the file "dungeon_data.json" to get more or less enemies. Or the appearance of the enemies. Enlit3d made a very nice guidance document for modding new levels.

Have Fun!

P.S.: I updated the zip file after FlunkyDave found an error (you could not enter the new dungeon).
03.Nov.2018: made some error corrections and aligments.

It is Part of the Mod "New Futas 1.2".

Aug 14, 2018
Here is a first Level just for fun: "Gas Wars".
I like the lewd gas, so all enemies are equipted with this weapon.
Due to the fact that it hurts friends and enemies it always ends up in a big, dirty party ;-)

Installation: Just unzip the complete folder "GasWars" into the ../data directory of the game... that's it (delete the zip file afterwards).

I made it with V4.8.1. Unfortunately in 4.8.1 there is still a bug when an AI graps a masturbating person.
You can minimise this error by fighting by your own (without your soldiers), than the likelihood to get this bug is mitigated.

You can play with this level by editing the files in the "GasWars" folder. E.G. change the "enemyDensity" parameter in the file "dungeon_data.json" to get more or less enemies. Or the appearance of the enemies. Enlit3d made a very nice guidance document for modding new levels.

Have Fun!
Don't forget to set "defaultAvailable" to True, otherwise you can't play it.

Also, I noticed you were able to change the skin color of enemies. Do you know how to edit the skin color of the example file given by Enlit3d(It's downloadable on his site, iirc it's the second to first post)? It fails to load every time I try this.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Don't forget to set "defaultAvailable" to True, otherwise you can't play it.

Also, I noticed you were able to change the skin color of enemies. Do you know how to edit the skin color of the example file given by Enlit3d(It's downloadable on his site, iirc it's the second to first post)? It fails to load every time I try this.
Regarding the skin color: I also had problems with this. The only thing that works for me is to set it to "skin": "RAN_SKIN_COLOR"
That is i think a random color!?

Aug 14, 2018
Regarding the skin color: I also had problems with this. The only thing that works for me is to set it to "skin": "RAN_SKIN_COLOR"
That is i think a random color!?
It is supposed to be random, yeah... But changing it manually? Doesn't work. Although I can't get that RAN_SKIN_COLOR to work either.

EDIT: Made RAN_SKIN_COLOR work.

Aug 14, 2018
I was playing around with Values and made the breasts bigger than the maximum value of 2. After a value of 8, the breasts become spheres that clip into eachother. Sadly, though, a lot of animations will be broken, like the tittyfuck option. It'll look like you're doing the chicken dance.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Made some error corrections and aligments to my new Dungeon "Gas Wars".
Runs very well with the V4.8.2 version.

Install: Just unzip the complete folder "GasWars" into the ../data directory of the game... that's it (delete the zip file afterwards).

It is Part of the Mod "New Futas 1.2".

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v4.8.3 is out.

- fixed carrying animation problem
- fixed a possible crush (Nh of null)
- fixed a bug where sometimes units in party will teleport to grab foes on devices
- will now round the currency display to the nearest thousand or million instead of displaying the whole number
- fixed bug that item description sometimes incorrectly uses ally's stats to calc damage instead of the player
- halved the HP of barbarian unit as she is a bit too tough with medium armor on starter weapon/stats
- friendly sex no longer deals corruption (purple) damage
- added 3 grab animations, 2 requiring a penis and 1 without

Reactions: hentaiyoong

OniGod

Sep 6, 2018
Guys two questions can you upgrade items? and how do you get to the bandit camp??. Also uploading the new version right now.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes