4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

premiy

Dec 25, 2017
Found the link to 4.8.4 on another board (8ch hgg, credits to anon)

And you can give party members some points in CHA, so the demand for command points to have them in your party drops. Read Enlit3D blog on the actual stats and what they are doing.

DEX scales 100% RANGED dmg and 50% MELEE
MIG scales 100% MELEE dmg and 50% RANGED
thank you)

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Tell me where to look for rare things, such as the wings of demons?
... I would like to know it too!
So where are the wings?

F95 Old School Wings.jpg

Technically they are in game. The item_list defines drops as '4' and shop availability as '5'. These are imho somehow percentages and the game internal RNG throws random rolls happily for you. Thus I myself did not loot demon wings at all and I did much testing. Also I saw none in the shop. Maybe the RNG hates me. Frankly spoken all RNGs hate me. And vice versa.

There is however an other more sophisticated option. You can get wings by using the terrain_editor (provided at game start in the crate next to your tent). This powerful tool has some nice features and some terrible drawbacks, so we do this one by the book, so read all before breaking(!) your game:
First and always backup your save file: User/AppData/Roaming/TechDemo
- go to the map 'tend' (yes, your tend from the beginning)
- loot the terrain_editor
- move the icon from the inventory to your quick bar
- open the world editor by pressing the correspondent number
! If you are new to this tool, don't play around with objects yet!
- RMB toggles the mouse, so go to the last tab 'MISC' in the terrain_editor and hit the 'SAVE AS' button. This saves your home map called 'tend' in the dialog. You HAVE to save, or all your hard work done around your homestead is gone. To MAKE you save, the map I provide has no exit or save point, so in order to get back to playing, please save. Name your map like 'myHome', 'my_funky_garden', you name it.
- now check if the map was saved correctly: Hit the 'LOAD' button and load your map. Hanging in the air now? No problem. Hit escape to close all (inventory, char, terrain_editor) and reopen the terrain_editor again (press the number you have in your quick bar). You should be on the ground again.
- now the tricky part. Load the provided map 'F95_Map_Demon_Set'. Get to the ground and loot the crate. Full demon set inside -> PROFIT!
- need more wings? Load the map again. Loot. Repeat as often as you like.
- Getting back: You have all the stuff you need in your inventory. Open terrain_editor and load your map.
- Get to the ground and save (the tend)

I hope that helped and inspired you to make some small maps with no tends or port points for such item exchanges.

The part for the nerds:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HughJarse

HughJarse

May 24, 2017
So where are the wings?

View attachment 177777

Technically they are in game. The item_list defines drops as '4' and shop availability as '5'. These are imho somehow percentages and the game internal RNG throws random rolls happily for you. Thus I myself did not loot demon wings at all and I did much testing. Also I saw none in the shop. Maybe the RNG hates me. Frankly spoken all RNGs hate me. And vice versa.

There is however an other more sophisticated option. You can get wings by using the terrain_editor (provided at game start in the crate next to your tent). This powerful tool has some nice features and some terrible drawbacks, so we do this one by the book, so read all before breaking(!) your game:
- RMB toggles the mouse, so go to the last tab 'MISC' in the terrain_editor and hit the 'SAVE AS' button. This saves your home map called 'tend' in the dialog. You HAVE to save, or all your hard work done around your homestead is gone. To MAKE you save, the map I provide has no exit or save point, so in order to get back to playing, please save. Name your map like 'myHome', 'my_funky_garden', you name it.
- now check if the map was saved correctly: Hit the 'LOAD' button and load your map. Hanging in the air now? No problem. Hit escape to close all (inventory, char, terrain_editor) and reopen the terrain_editor again (press the number you have in your quick bar). You should be on the ground again.
- now the tricky part. Load the provided map 'F95_Map_Demon_Set'. Get to the ground and loot the crate. Full demon set inside -> PROFIT!
- Getting back: You have all the stuff you need in your inventory. Open terrain_editor and load your map.

I hope that helped and inspired you to make some small maps with no tends or port points for such item exchanges.

The part for the nerds:
Thank you for creating this map and guide, I can now finally complete this set :)

Reactions: Frederiksc

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
In other words, have you modified your save to make the wings appear?
Well thank you very much!

Now I just have to find the last weapon used by the boss of the third floor and I have all the objects of the game!
In a previous game I was dropped twice!
May I ask to save your files?

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
So where are the wings?

View attachment 177777

The part for the nerds:
Do you have more similar cards with items that are not realistic to get from mobs? for example goblin mask, goblin torso, etc.

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Yes, that's right!

My map contains four containers:

Crate: everything that has to do with the farm
Cest: every combination of clothes found by floor:
  • Mahou (4 item)
  • Bandit (4 item)
  • Barbarian (4 item)
  • Witch1 (6 item)
  • Bunny (5 item)
  • Fighter (4 item)
  • Divine Battledress (5 item)
  • Witch2? (4 item)
  • Maid (6 item)
  • Bandit Queen (5 item)
  • Paladin? (5 item)
  • Slave (4 item)
  • Goblin (2 item +1)
  • Demon (5 item) + Horn (10 item)
Barrel: Items sold by women in lingerie (including glasses and socks with shoes to the rabbit set)
Shelf: The weapons (less one)
Ears and tails fall from goblin bosses

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I am impressed how fast this game expands and the updates of the developer pushes. That is quite remarkable and I almost feel guilty to post the link to version 4.9 I found on another board (8ch hgg, credits to Anon)

Thank you my friend:)

Reactions: sumila2929

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
4.9 already?
Enlit3D's
The legend
He deserves every bit of Patreon support he gets. I plan to pledge him 15$ , this game looks to me as promising as Heroine Rumble if not even more.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Not only he's a dedicated dev, he's trully cooperative with the mod community wich at the same time helps to create more and more content.

Reactions: SurverX

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I am impressed how fast this game expands and the updates of the developer pushes. That is quite remarkable and I almost feel guilty to post the link to version 4.9 I found on another board (8ch hgg, credits to Anon)

arigato kosaimasu

Krio-sll

Jun 29, 2018
what is command point and how can i get it。 seems need more then 10 to carry more than one teammate

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes