SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
i was able to play the game with simple graphic off in the old version now i need to make it on or the game is very laggy in this new version any reason why?
I guess it is because Enlit introduces a new lightning effect that needs some more calculation power.

Reactions: Mfrw

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone know a way to edit and cheat currency in game? Tried editing a savefile and change the number there, but after saving it, the save dissapears from the game's saves menu.

Reactions: lewdman89

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone know a way to edit and cheat currency in game? Tried editing a savefile and change the number there, but after saving it, the save dissapears from the game's saves menu.
I just used cheat engine and edited the values really early on but there isn't really much of a use for the currency in this game yet.

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
I just used cheat engine and edited the values really early on but there isn't really much of a use for the currency in this game yet.
Doesn't it? The game has prices majority of the accessories, clothes and H-Lab moves. As well as buying recruits.

Also was hoping to do it without cheat engine, I get a virus warning each time I try to install it.

Reactions: lewdman89
Jun 18, 2022
The only reason you get a virus warning is because whatever virus software you're using is obviously going to hate cheat engine because it's used to cheat. We all know that's the most evil thing you can do with your computer. (Sarcasm in text is rough.)

But even leaving that aside, cheat engine is a hex editor, so I suppose it would flag anti virus programs. It's safe, provided you haven't downloaded it off a site known for crapware.

Reactions: CuumWizard

xellos616

May 5, 2020
HeroineRumble2_0.181_hotfix.zip

This fix a crash that sometimes occurs when multiple AIs grabs the same character.

To install, override the v0.18 App.exe with this one.

Changelog:

• Fixed a possible crash during multi-grabs
  • Fixed a rotation problem that cause camera to get "stuck" on certain angles
  • Added maintaining camera-bound for the default grab spinning camera too
  • Fixed AI constantly trying to pick up new equitable items/restraints

• Sad
Reactions: Zetstrike
Feb 12, 2020
And they near immediately did another hotfix (0.182) after because of the way they released it.

It turns out a zip file containing a single .exe is often marked as virus (false positive), so I guess have to go back to full releases instead. Also fixed a few more problems + reduced the hiring cost of level 10+ characters substantially.

• Fixed grab unlocks doesn't unlock grabs in pose customization
  • Fixed scrolling in H-lab caused a UI glitch causing the grab to be locked again
  • Reduced cost of recruiting level 10+ characters substantially
From v0.181

• Fixed a possible crash during multi-grabs
  • Fixed a rotation problem that cause camera to get "stuck" on certain angles
  • Added maintaining camera-bound for the auto camera rotation during grab too
  • Fixed AI constantly trying to pick up new equipable items/restraints

Reactions: Eponymous_01

RusyaLapa

Feb 28, 2023
Why is it that when I set any other movements, they do not change and remain the same, Although they are changed in the character information?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The specializations at levelup still feel fucking awful. Some of them are straight up crippling. Tried that +stagger resist, -action speed one (Slugger) and you can't even finish attack strings before getting wrecked. I don't think action speed should even be an option to tweak, it's either OP or crippling. Only decent specialization seems to be the +cooldown for -melee/-ranged damage (Flurry). Eloquence might be worth it too if you want to play like that. Not too sure on Melee Focus either, you do more damage standing up but then can't do as much grab damage when they fall, kinda seems like it directly counters itself. Sure, they're on the floor more, but not sure it actually helps overall vs not taking it at all.

Please at least add the ability to just permanently skip specializations and move on to the next level up, I'd rather have nothing than most of those. I've gotten stuck at level up multiple times having to save up 1-3k to reroll for Flurry, getting really old.

Unlocking all the moves and clothes at this point is a pain in the ass. I really hope we're at the point where we aren't expected to start from scratch to experience anything new added to the game, cause no way in hell am I doing this again unless the cost of things is tweaked. I usually start each patch from scratch, but not feeling that again with how long this is taking. Splitting up coins between move unlocks, clothes unlocks, recruits, AND the shop is way too much, probably need a different currency for the unlocks at least.

I haven't started customizing characters, buying extra recruits, or using the shop for gacha/gear yet because I'm still unlocking moves and had to reroll for non shit specializations. Actually played this version much less than others because the stuff that keeps me playing is gatekeeped so hard by the credit cost that I got bored before I could unlock that stuff. I didn't even manage to finish unlocking all the moves before I stopped playing. Characters losing their current equipped clothes or hair if it isn't unlocked yet and you change it to something else is weird too lol. Makes you wary of even going in there until you've unlocked everything.

Last edited:

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the stats actually do? They seem to refer to some other game or maybe an older mechanic (eg. cards, especially green, pink and blue ones I am pretty sure don't exist in game, and initiative). I assume they are worth increasing but what does Dexterity really do for example?

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
I would shake my head at how much AI either wastes the charge, using it way too early, or gets into an essentially orgasm war with opponent (both cumming one after the other, which makes super move never usable due to that 35% or what was it drain on orgasm).
The signature move on AI is "bad" on purpose to give players a fighting chance when the AI have a full meter. A good AI is not one that aims to win against the player, but rather to provide a fun experience and all that.

Unlocking all the moves and clothes at this point is a pain in the ass. I really hope we're at the point where we aren't expected to start from scratch to experience anything new added to the game, cause no way in hell am I doing this again unless the cost of things is tweaked.

Characters losing their current equipped clothes or hair if it isn't unlocked yet and you change it to something else is weird too lol. Makes you wary of even going in there until you've unlocked everything.
Game has been save compatible for the vast majority of patches. Start from scratch is optional and not expected.

You can always press the back button to cancel outstanding changes, or use the export/import feature, which also bypasses unlocking restrictions.

Does anyone know what the stats actually do? They seem to refer to some other game or maybe an older mechanic (eg. cards, especially green, pink and blue ones I am pretty sure don't exist in game, and initiative). I assume they are worth increasing but what does Dexterity really do for example?
STR: 5% phy attack, 5% stagger defense
DEX: 5% phy attack, 2% action speed
INT: 5% spc attack (not really used), 5% max energy, 5% stagger power
CHA: 5% lust attack, 5% super meter gain bonus
WIS: 5% CDR, 5% max HP

Feb 12, 2020
Here ya go -

Reminder for whoever will update first post - lighting test's changes got moved into new builds (including 0.18), so no reason to still have that up. This however is a new test, for now.

Did try it out a bit. Some of the poses look hilarious. First few are 1.15 vs 1.00, park ones are 1.15 vs 0.85

This build adds the previous mentioned inverse kinematic (IK) system to game to improve grab animations when the character sizes are different. To further test this, the Body Size slider range changed to 0.85 to 1.15 from 0.95 to 1.05. I encourage players to try out different sizes and sliders and see how it performs.

Note that there are 2 major current limitation. The first is that not every grab have IK data defined in json. The ones that do have IK data have a "(IK)" marker added to their names to help differentiate between the grabs with IK data and the ones that don't. Grabs without IK uses the previous system where the character sizes are set temporality set to 1.0 during grabs , whereas grabs with IK data defined will not use this temporary resetting and try to maintain animation integrity via IK.

The second limitation is that the greater the differences in size, the more difficult it is to patch up the animations via IK. So the IK system works the best when the character size difference are <15% and many animation pairs starts breaking at ~30% size difference. Arguably, maybe the Body Slider range should be 0.9 to 1.1 instead, and that's something I may change in the future.

Changelog:

• Added inverse kinematic system to help patch up grab animations when the character sizes are different
  • Added IK data for many of the games grabs, the ones with IK enabled are labelled with (IK)
  • Experimental: Body Size slider range to 0.85-1.15 from 0.95 to 1.05

• Made the unlocking prompt less intrusive
  • Clicking on locked grabs will now show a preview of the grab on the right
  • Grab attacker now receives the AFTERGLOW status just like grab targets do after climaxing
  • Exhibition missions above a certain level of difficult now rewards Essence in addition to other rewards
  • Essence Fragment no longer purchasable
  • Limited random outfit unlocking after each match to dresser-able clothing instead of everything
  • playing grab-resist animations should test for outfit breaking too

• Fixed simple graphics mode not working on icons
  • Fixed a graphic glitch affecting icons in certain intel-cards
  • Fixed the red light glow graphics glitch that affects certain amd cards
  • Fixed some vibrator grabs missing .selectable = false flag
  • Fixed DEFEAT dialogue not triggered if the unit is defeated
  • Fixed START_SIGNATURE_GRAB_ON_VICTIM dialogue not triggered correctly

modding:

• Added NECK slot to list of possible breakable outfit slots
  • Added method for modders to introduce custom items to shop, see data\_versus_mode\game_datas_merchant.json
App_RAT2wd9ZmK.jpg App_F95ErNfeT3.jpg App_uCPwBMSIef.jpg App_CRjZWRGMX2.jpg App_CkKye5aMZT.jpg App_lhek1zYWqH.png App_PnVQWbPMcW.png App_6mTOJEWjDF.png App_gqd2A4YSDa.png App_RoVopZ0xV1.png App_TYWx1PP5Yg.png App_Wcs9Ah9ujO.png App_lI26pphDpE.png App_QFa42vDuNJ.png App_TMeXi7yBMF.png App_AsXP3VooHj.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes