Feb 12, 2020
0.19 - size difference build:

Reminder for whoever will update first post - lighting test's changes got moved into new builds (including 0.18 and now 0.19), so no reason to still have that up. This however is a new test, for now.

Another rather smallish hotfix-like build. But rather than calling it hotfix hotfix might as well call it v0.19.

Changelog:

• Fixed grab from equipped item not working
  • Fixed characters not placed into the center at end of a match
  • Fixed some IK animation problems
  • Fixed a possible save/loading bug
  • Clicking on locked grabs now shows the grab name on bottom
  • Fixed changing Signature grab not affecting the selected signature grab on the grab list on left
  • Getting grabbed or starting a grab now clears input queue/buffer
  • Knocked out recovery time is now slower based on how many teammates you have on the same team
  • Reduced AI likelihood to pick up equippable items
From IK Hotfix build:

• A crash when viewing/using grabs with restraints
  • Fixed grab animations from the hr_ff_animations.json missing IK pole data, like hr_lick_downed
From IK test build:

• Added inverse kinematic system to help patch up grab animations when the character sizes are different
  • Added IK data for many of the games grabs, the ones with IK enabled are labelled with (IK)
  • Experimental: Body Size slider range to 0.85-1.15 from 0.95 to 1.05
  • Made the unlocking prompt less intrusive
  • Clicking on locked grabs will now show a preview of the grab on the right
  • Grab attacker now receives the AFTERGLOW status just like grab targets do after climaxing
  • Exhibition missions above a certain level of difficult now rewards Essence in addition to other rewards
  • Essence Fragment no longer purchasable
  • Limited random outfit unlocking after each match to dresser-able clothing instead of everything
  • playing grab-resist animations should test for outfit breaking too
  • Fixed simple graphics mode not working on icons
  • Fixed a graphic glitch affecting icons in certain intel-cards
  • Fixed the red light glow graphics glitch that affects certain amd cards
  • Fixed some vibrator grabs missing .selectable = false flag
  • Fixed DEFEAT dialogue not triggered if the unit is defeated
  • Fixed START_SIGNATURE_GRAB_ON_VICTIM dialogue not triggered correctly
modding:

• Added NECK slot to list of possible breakable outfit slots
  • Added method for modders to introduce custom items to shop, see data\_versus_mode\game_datas_merchant.json

Maphio

Jul 23, 2017
So basically, the new size difference thing works only with the "vanilla" animations? Koadsn animations and the other community contributors won't be affected?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Do not panic guys, there is always my mod in the background with a lot of futas without balls :sneaky:
SmallFutaNoBalls.jpg

Last edited:

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
>futa with balls is added
I hope the dev adds a way to turn that off. I enjoy futa and tentacles because I don't want to see balls.
It's easy enough to do yourself, I tested it and it doesn't seem to adversely affect the game;

- Navigate to the game's "data/_base/" folder, an look for the "outfit_.json" file.
(It could be a good idea to make a backup of it somewhere, to be safe. Personally I just add an extra .bak extension to the copy, making it "outfit_.json.bak". Basically, just make sure it's not a json file anymore or that it isn't inside a folder that the game tries to load from).
- Open the file in any text editor, Notepad will do.
- Look for this section and delete all of it:
Code:
  {
    "uid": "penis_futa",
    "file": "assets/penis_futa.glb",
    "inherits": "penis_male",
    "skeleton": "penis_futa_skeleton",
    "meshes": [ "penis_futa" ],
    "prereqs": {
      "skelType": "humanoid",
      "bodyType": "female"
    }
  },
- Save the file. None of the exhibition futas should end up with balls anymore.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
It's easy enough to do yourself, I tested it and it doesn't seem to adversely affect the game;

- Navigate to the game's "data/_base/" folder, an look for the "outfit_.json" file.
(It could be a good idea to make a backup of it somewhere, to be safe. Personally I just add an extra .bak extension to the copy, making it "outfit_.json.bak". Basically, just make sure it's not a json file anymore or that it isn't inside a folder that the game tries to load from).
- Open the file in any text editor, Notepad will do.
- Look for this section and delete all of it:
Code:
  {
    "uid": "penis_futa",
    "file": "assets/penis_futa.glb",
    "inherits": "penis_male",
    "skeleton": "penis_futa_skeleton",
    "meshes": [ "penis_futa" ],
    "prereqs": {
      "skelType": "humanoid",
      "bodyType": "female"
    }
  },
- Save the file. None of the exhibition futas should end up with balls anymore.
I have a little bit more save Version to deactivate the build in penis, look here for the description:
It will prevent the Game to use the build in cocks for random Charakter but will allow it If the Penis is used "hard coded".

Reactions: b10wnaway

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
I don't think that being added means the other options got removed.
It did not. I noticed it's a new option. I can still enjoy them without the balls. It's an additional option and some of the random people have the balls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's awesome. Thank you I didn't know you could adjust it like that.

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
I have a little bit more save Version to deactivate the build in penis, look here for the description:
It will prevent the Game to use the build in cocks for random Charakter but will allow it If the Penis is used "hard coded".
Aah, the "hidden" flag, I hadn't thought of that. if it does also prevent opponents from equiping it, that does sound like an even better solution. I'm gonna play around with that next time, thanks for the suggestion (y)

Reactions: SurverX

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
... this sounds like the type of update that is better waited out till the first 2-3 followup patches :p

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a way to really edit your opponents?
In the options, even if I choose to fight only against women or futa, nothing changes (of the 6 proposed matches, usually 2 are tag team, 2 women, 1 futa and 1 man).
In addition, is there a way to customize the opponents? 99 out of 100 they have gray/silver/purple hairs and 1 out of ten blonde or green. I never had the chance to fight against a brown or dark haired girl (unless, obviously, if using my roster for custom matches).

Reactions: lewdman89

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
In the options, even if I choose to fight only against women or futa, nothing changes (of the 6 proposed matches, usually 2 are tag team, 2 women, 1 futa and 1 man).
In addition, is there a way to customize the opponents? 99 out of 100 they have gray/silver/purple hairs and 1 out of ten blonde or green. I never had the chance to fight against a brown or dark haired girl (unless, obviously, if using my roster for custom matches).
depends on your own character cards in the random folder. the more you have in there, the more diverse the opponets will be.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Got o the dresser room, create some characters you want to see in the game and export them into the ...\data\_base\random_char_cards folder (delete the original characters in that folder...).

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
depends on your own character cards in the random folder. the more you have in there, the more diverse the opponets will be.
Got o the dresser room, create some characters you want to see in the game and export them into the ...\data\_base\random_char_cards folder (delete the original characters in that folder...).
Thanks for your replies, but looks like it's not working.
In the random_char_cards folder I removed all the old/original files and added the 4 following fighters (after exporting them from the dresser room).
1710451345268.png
But when I try to start a new exhibition match, I got always the same gray/silver/unnatural colours haired (even with males) enemies as before.
1710451494999.png
I really don't know what to do :eek: .

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes