Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Listen, I have a good Suggestion for future versions.
Have u tried playing a mobile game called wrestling revolution? u can add a game mode similar to that in future updates, where u can create and follow a character even backstage. Not only that, but every match u win/ lose may affect ur life in the city, where u can also date/ be a victim backstage.

it may be too ambitious of a suggestion, but I think its a good idea.

Reactions: 5th Dimension

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
saw a patreon post in which the dev said he's adding a feature to allow your character cards to appear as random opponents. sound pretty nifty to me

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
I notice a quirk about the special grab throws (I.E. power bomb/body slam/muscle buster). If the victim of the throw is in the recovery phase/knocked down (I.E. they have lost all their temporary (green) health but still have permanent (red) health) throws don't do any damage.

However, this changes if the victim still has temporary health. In this case the throw does 50 points of permanent damage to the victim. It fills the light purple phase of the pleasure bar if the permanent health bar is at 60ish% or less. If the light purple part of the pleasure bar is already filled then the throw does 50 points of damage if permanent health is at 60%-25/30%. If permanent health is at 25/30ish% them the throw affects the pleasure bar, (filling it from empty to full light purple or from full light purple to full white). These are the results for a level 1 character.
For a max level character, one throw can insta-kill any other character with a health rating below 150/160%. Throws are pretty busted on this update.

Adding to this, since CPUs are VERY block heavy, it is VERY easy to set up a standing grappling position. Start a full strike combo and make sure 2 strikes hit the CPU. (They should go into a block state.) Then press the strike button in such a rhythm that only the starting combo punch comes out. (Something like one press per second or so.) Then when you've hit the block the CPU 3/4 times, go for a grapple. (The CPU tend to be caught as they don't tend to dodge well). (If the CPU is dodging, then try to use the strikes to push them into the corner.) Do a special throw. Repeat.
This tactic is very effective against the more block heavy CPUs and can make challenging an intermediate opponent a cake walk even if you are only level 1.

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
It is possible to convert the json animations from other games (Heroine Rescue Team) to the GLB this uses?
I love the mindtrick mod by McSwagger for HRT and will like to use in this one, but I have no idea how to do it.

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
there is no surrender ability in this version right? in the previous versions when you hit I in the keyboard (when you were inside a grab) it used to say i surrender and then they would pin you

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
so what do grapples do? there are no tutorials or instructions for the game so beyond showing the buttons on the left side

-how do you hold/escape?
-what are the mechanics of matches outside of hit them until they cant regen [health?] anymore?
-what is the bar about the blue one (which i assume is stamina) meant for?

it's all very confusing

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
so what do grapples do? there are no tutorials or instructions for the game so beyond showing the buttons on the left side

-how do you hold/escape?
-what are the mechanics of matches outside of hit them until they cant regen [health?] anymore?
-what is the bar about the blue one (which i assume is stamina) meant for?

it's all very confusing
-The Hold mechanic reduces the speed which your opponent fills the escape bar (the big bar at the bottom that appears every time a non-throw grab is started). It takes up some of the special bar (the blue bar below the health bar) each time you press the J or K keys and each press temporarily slows down the escape bar. Pressing the L key will release your grab.
Escaping is done by mashing the J, K or L keys when your opponent starts a non-throw grab. Each key press will increase the escape bar by a bit. The lower your non-regen health is, the longer it takes to escape.

-Basically. Using a mixture of attacks and grabs, the way to win is to reduce the non-regen part of the health bar to 0. There are really 3 main types of grapples
>Throws (a single grab move that directly reduces the non-regen health bar, found under punishment move list)
>Submissions (a continuous grab move that directly reduces the non-regen health bar, move will only end if the escape bar is filled or if the attacker releases, found under punishment move list).
>Pleasures (a continuous grab move that indirectly reduces the non-regen health bar, this is done by increasing the climax bar which is located under the wrestler's face icon, move will cause the climax bar to fill from blank to pink/light purple then it fills to white which then reduces the non-regen health bar, move will only end if the escape bar is filled or if the attacker releases, found under tease, pleasure and finisher move list).

-The bottom bar is the special bar. It reduces when you use special moves, such as the parry/unlockable attacks. When it becomes zero, you can't use the special moves until it fills again.
The top bar is the health bar. Green represents temporary health, Red represents regen health and blank represents lost health.
The middle bar is the Stamina bar. It currently isn't used but what is supposed to happen is that attacks, grabs and parried moves are supposed to reduce it. When it hit zero, I assume the wrestler becomes temporarily stunned.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
-The Hold mechanic reduces the speed which your opponent fills the escape bar (the big bar at the bottom that appears every time a non-throw grab is started). It takes up some of the special bar (the blue bar below the health bar) each time you press the J or K keys and each press temporarily slows down the escape bar. Pressing the L key will release your grab.
Escaping is done by mashing the J, K or L keys when your opponent starts a non-throw grab. Each key press will increase the escape bar by a bit. The lower your non-regen health is, the longer it takes to escape.

-Basically. Using a mixture of attacks and grabs, the way to win is to reduce the non-regen part of the health bar to 0. There are really 3 main types of grapples
>Throws (a single grab move that directly reduces the non-regen health bar, found under punishment move list)
>Submissions (a continuous grab move that directly reduces the non-regen health bar, move will only end if the escape bar is filled or if the attacker releases, found under punishment move list).
>Pleasures (a continuous grab move that indirectly reduces the non-regen health bar, this is done by increasing the climax bar which is located under the wrestler's face icon, move will cause the climax bar to fill from blank to pink/light purple then it fills to white which then reduces the non-regen health bar, move will only end if the escape bar is filled or if the attacker releases, found under tease, pleasure and finisher move list).

-The bottom bar is the special bar. It reduces when you use special moves, such as the parry/unlockable attacks. When it becomes zero, you can't use the special moves until it fills again.
The top bar is the health bar. Green represents temporary health, Red represents regen health and blank represents lost health.
The middle bar is the Stamina bar. It currently isn't used but what is supposed to happen is that attacks, grabs and parried moves are supposed to reduce it. When it hit zero, I assume the wrestler becomes temporarily stunned.
thank you. i dont know where i would've found this information to actually play the game properly

Reactions: Burner5

usario

Nov 9, 2020
Parries and stuns need a major rework. I should not have to see if I can whiff punish in PUSHOVER and NOVICE difficulty because the ai decides to spam parry upon the first hit string 5 times in a row. Just make the parries how they were in heroine rumble 1. Jesus christ

Btw, this is coming from a guy who's beaten all the challenges in the first game.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Parries and stuns need a major rework. I should not have to see if I can whiff punish in PUSHOVER and NOVICE difficulty because the ai decides to spam parry upon the first hit string 5 times in a row. Just make the parries how they were in heroine rumble 1. Jesus christ

Btw, this is coming from a guy who's beaten all the challenges in the first game.
It is pirate forum Jesus christ.
You can say what you want in game there

And yes rumble 1 I think was better. Yes, technically there were fewer elements.
Surprise rumble 1 4k game, rumble 2 Full hd only.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes